That missed FG was costly... | Syracusefan.com

That missed FG was costly...

RF2044

Living Legend
...god dammit--would have brought us within 10 after that pick 6.

F...

That's a big leap of faith that we get the XP.

We also need a new onsides kick play.

That's a big leap of faith that we get the XP.

We also need a new onsides kick play.

I'm dating myself, but remember when our kicking game was the best in college football? We set the most consecutive XP made record. Twice. And we had several placekickers in the NFL.

What...

M
I'm dating myself, but remember when our kicking game was the best in college football? We set the most consecutive XP made record. Twice. And we had several placekickers in the NFL.

What...
Must be Grob's fault?

What...
It's almost like there's no one on the staff to coach special teams

Our past few coaches don't take ST seriously.

Which is weird given how frequently we wuss out and punt inside our opponents 40 and kick FGs to save face.

the FG hurt more because of the INT so we didntg even get a chance to kick that FG, thats 8 pts we chased all night.

the FG hurt more because of the INT so we didntg even get a chance to kick that FG, thats 8 pts we chased all night.

If you go back to the tape it really wasn't a good hold as Dixon had the ball leaning in to him at about a 10 to 15 degree angle.

Plus Shafer was talking to him right after it as the T.V. would show

...god dammit--would have brought us within 10 after that pick 6.

F...
What was really costly is the ref that missed the call in front of him with Ish being thrown down at the goal line. Should have been possibly punching that in for 6.

It's bad enough what it did as far as the game was concerned, but the line was +11 when I locked in my bet so it caused me to lose as well. Oh well. If the team is going to lose I might as well as too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom