That moment I hate | Syracusefan.com

That moment I hate

swish7

All Conference
When Butler puts a chokehold on a team, in what was a tight game, becoming an 'insurmountable' 6, 8, 10 point lead.

You're both trading buckets. Butler slowly goads you into playing uglier and uglier. Then suddenly, you're no longer trading buckets. Youre clanging everything, And Butler keeps hitting them.

When Butler puts a chokehold on a team, in what was a tight game, becoming an 'insurmountable' 6, 8, 10 point lead.

You're both trading buckets. Butler slowly goads you into playing uglier and uglier. Then suddenly, you're no longer trading buckets. Youre clanging everything, And Butler keeps hitting them.

we went on a really great run vs them... until scoop took a horrible 3 and then the refs missed an obvious travel on butler.

we went on a really great run vs them... until scoop took a horrible 3 and then the refs missed an obvious travel on butler.

and JB went into the stall. Most of the time I don't have a problem with it, but with the way that game was going SU had finally seized momentum and the stall played right into Butler's hands.