the 90s era themed recruiting promos are very cool | Syracusefan.com

the 90s era themed recruiting promos are very cool

Ya, posted in the NSD thread, totally agree. A lot of little details but you can sure sense the overarching message that we're getting back to the way it should be.

Love it.
I don't know what it should be, but if I was a recruit, I would love this. Not sure I would understand the 90s reference as I wasn't born yet, but for sure my parents would. Very cool. So, this is what it should be I guess!

I’m going to be honest, I thought the concept was awesone

I thought the execution was meh

I think they could have made it far more customized to each player than they did.

I would give it a solid B
The ones that they customized them for were really nice.

The generic ones needed some help I agree.

The ones that they customized them for were really nice.

The generic ones needed some help I agree.
Yeah, some of the ones where the poses and shots were the same got a little repetitive. But, I think the overall concept, and tying into Fran's vision about returning to the 10ish win seasons at the height of the Pasqualoni years was pretty cool.

Yeah, some of the ones where the poses and shots were the same got a little repetitive. But, I think the overall concept, and tying into Fran's vision about returning to the 10ish win seasons at the height of the Pasqualoni years was pretty cool.
Yeah totally like the concept, I just thought it was a little weird that some of the videos just basically had pics of McNabb and that was it lol