The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread | Syracusefan.com

The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread

Especially him.
Considered the best RB prospect in the state of NJ for the class of 2022. Ranked the 16th best prospect in the state by Rivals. 247 had him ranked the 20th best prospect but (how weird) just dropped him 11 slots to 31st.

Check out the big bumps given to RU verbals on this same list. The constant desperate moves to try and make a bad Rutgers program look good are funny.

Considered the best RB prospect in the state of NJ for the class of 2022. Ranked the 16th best prospect in the state by Rivals. 247 had him ranked the 20th best prospect but (how weird) just dropped him 11 slots to 31st.

Check out the big bumps given to RU verbals on this same list. The constant desperate moves to try and make a bad Rutgers program look good are funny.

Yup. I noticed. Dohn knows which kids that are leaning rutgers. He know who are silent verbals. Even prior to the the cycle he knows which jersey kids rutgers are in good position with. He rates them with that in mind.

Crystal balls predictions makes it about the them and not the player. I never liked the feature. It allows them to pump their chest because they know people that gives them info. Then they put it out there and ruin a kids announcement just to keep their prediction percentage high. They change their prediction when they find out the info is wrong or when the prospect has a change of heart. Sometimes its right before it’s announced. They shouldn’t allow them to change it since that feature is so valued. Again, it makes it more about the analysts and less about the prospects.

Last edited:
Crystal balls predictions makes it about the them and not the player. I never liked the feature. It allows them to pump their chest because they know people that gives them info. Then they put it out there and ruin a kids announcement just to keep their prediction percentage high. When they find out the info is wrong or the prospect changed him mind, they change their prediction. Some times right before it’s announced. They shouldn’t allow them to change it since that feature is so valued. Again, it makes it more about the analysts and less about the prospects.

Them subscriptions aren't going to sell themselves.

If Pitt, UVa, and WV want him, then 247 can stick it

Crystal balls predictions makes it about the them and not the player. I never liked the feature. It allows them to pump their chest because they know people that gives them info. Then they put it out there and ruin a kids announcement just to keep their prediction percentage high. They change their prediction when they find out the info is wrong or when the prospect has a change of heart. Sometimes its right before it’s announced. They shouldn’t allow them to change it since that feature is so valued. Again, it makes it more about the analysts and less about the prospects.
Agree 100% but at this point the high school coaches and kids shouldn’t share commitment info with 247 guys or they should expect to get crystal balled.
If you’re keeping it a secret why is someone telling Dohn?

Agree 100% but at this point the high school coaches and kids shouldn’t share commitment info with 247 guys or they should expect to get crystal balled.

Maybe Dohn only knows that it is NOT SUNJ.

And is making an “educated” (use that term VERY loosely) guess based on knowing where he is NOT going.

Maybe Dohn only knows that it is NOT SUNJ.

And is making an “educated” (use that term VERY loosely) guess based on knowing where he is NOT going.
Yes. Dohn is obviously working closely with the RU staff,

When kids make up their minds, they normally tell the schools involved. I bet he told the RU people recruiting him that he decided to go in another direction. Was wise enough to not tell them who he had chosen. The RU staff immediately told Dohn and he or they guessed on the school Allen picked.

The RU staff wants the players they lose to have their ratings degraded significantly ASAP, preferably before they make their announcement. Our staff would probably do the same thing but it will never happen with Syracuse.

Because our fans are intelligent, and will not pay big bucks to read manipulated lies about how well our school is doing recruiting compared to other schools. I find it amazing that Rutgers fans continue to subscribe to a propaganda operation. They are without doubt the stupidest fans in the country.

I just wonder how much of it comes from the coaches or how much of it comes from him manipulating 18 year old kids to give him info. He always has the option to not share the info. Does he ask every prospect if its okay to CB them? I will guess no. Im sure his ego gets in the way at times. Maybe he's trying to get into the cyrstal ball hall of fame or something lol.

I just wonder how much of it comes from the coaches or how much of it comes from him manipulating 18 year old kids to give him info. He always has the option to not share the info. Does he ask every prospect if its okay to CB them? I will guess no. Im sure his ego gets in the way at times. Maybe he's trying to get into the cyrstal ball hall of fame or something lol.
I can’t believe the Rutgers fans don’t catch on to him. When all of their recruits get bumps and all of the four star players they have been hyped up about suddenly fall off a cliff and get lowered to three star right after they choose another school. It’s comical.

Yes. Dohn is obviously working closely with the RU staff,

When kids make up their minds, they normally tell the schools involved. I bet he told the RU people recruiting him that he decided to go in another direction. Was wise enough to not tell them who he had chosen. The RU staff immediately told Dohn and he or they guessed on the school Allen picked.

The RU staff wants the players they lose to have their ratings degraded significantly ASAP, preferably before they make their announcement. Our staff would probably do the same thing but it will never happen with Syracuse.

Because our fans are intelligent, and will not pay big bucks to read manipulated lies about how well our school is doing recruiting compared to other schools. I find it amazing that Rutgers fans continue to subscribe to a propaganda operation. They are without doubt the stupidest fans in the country.
Ive been hearing about how well rutgers is recruiting and that they are a team on the rise. lol. Their fans have been waiting for 20 years for this. Schiano only had one team that finished ranked at the end of the season. Dino even has that and his wasnt in a watered down Big East.

I can’t believe the Rutgers fans don’t catch on to him. When all of their recruits get bumps and all of the four star players they have been hyped up about suddenly fall off a cliff and get lowered to three star right after they choose another school. It’s comical.
He already knows how he's going to ranked 2023 and 2024 kids. He will ranked the kids he thinks rutgers has a chance with higher. When the recruiting cycle gets closer he changes the ratings lower or higher based on what position rutgers is in with the prospect. Particularly the NJ prospects.

He already knows how he's going to ranked 2023 and 2024 kids. He will ranked the kids he thinks rutgers has a chance with higher. When the recruiting cycle gets closer he changes the ratings lower or higher based on what position rutgers is in with the prospect. Particularly the NJ prospects.

Just follow Duce Chestnut’s rankings rollercoaster to see this in action.

When he was considered a “strong SUNJ lean” he had his highest ranking.

Then when he didn’t commit, it started to drop.

He then was thought to have BC as his leader, so it dropped again.

I forget if it was right before or after he committed to Cuse, but his ranking then dropped again, precipitously.

This was when all the jokes about him having “D-End speed”
(aka the faux reasoning he got his ranking slammed, when it really was just a Rutty pity party).

The problem is - we have casual/ignorant fans here who then think our recruiting “sucks” because - look at the rankings!!!
Even Rutgers is out-recruiting us!!

When the eye test, size/weight/speed and other offers for many of our guys are vastly improved from the last regime.
But, the rankings!!!

I forget if it was right before or after he committed to Cuse, but his ranking then dropped again, precipitously.

(aka the faux reasoning he got his ranking slammed, when it really was just a Rutty pity party).

The problem is - we have casual/ignorant fans here who then think our recruiting “sucks” because - look at the rankings!!!

When the eye test, size/weight/speed and other offers for many of our guys are vastly improved from the last regime.
But, the rankings!!!
Yep, and Rutgers fans started coming over here and saying he wasn’t “a take” for Rutgers. Dumbasses.

Yep, and Rutgers fans started coming over here and saying he wasn’t “a take” for Rutgers. Dumbasses.

I saved everybody the trouble of googling this - here’s Duce’s rankings history.
He was a 4* for ages, then committed to Cuse on 8/2, and then look what happened on 8/31. :rolleyes:

Remember - this was during a global pandemic - so there was zero evidence basis for changing any player rankings.

EB7EFFD0-8CA2-4FE3-8857-1E4973C656C4.jpeg

But, the rankings!!!
Exactly why you cant get too bent up with recruiting rankings outside the top 25. There's analysts across the regions that are doing this stuff. I cant trust all their evals. They dont make it about the kids. They make it about themselves.

Last edited:
I saved everybody the trouble of googling this - here’s Duce’s rankings history.
He was a 4* for ages, then committed to Cuse on 8/2, and then look what happened on 8/31. :rolleyes:

Remember - this was during a global pandemic - so there was zero evidence basis for changing any player rankings.

View attachment 197175
lol then he raised him a little at the end to hide the fact he was down grading him periodically. Dohn seriously was upgrading rutgers commits from watching twitter video's of them training at the park.

Last edited:
All subscription driven. I bet Dohn drives a RAM.

I wish we could compile a bunch of these and send it to whoever is in charge of their site

Without refuting any of the assertions here, why are we criticizing Rutger fans for this? The impression (no matter how wrong) is that they are getting high rated kids. This swings the attention of actual higher rated kids. Real estate works this way, the stock market works this way. Perception is reality until it is real. On field results will always hurt, but I don’t think they are so stupid for creating the environment. We voted in 3 of the final four greatest athletes in CT if I recall. We may help get Josh Hough POY in PA. Is it real... Does it matter? Dohn sucks for pandering to them, but Rutger fans are doing the staff a favor by paying. In this situation, we’re not smarter, they are (more likely they aren’t, but they are getting benefit from it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom