The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 307 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

They haven’t even had a winning season since 2006 which was Gary Waters last season. They’re on their 4th coach since then.

A P5 team can be BAD and still have a winning season. 2006? That’s just amazing to me.

Wow, I just looked that up because I couldn't believe that was true.

They never should have fired Waters. Even when his team wasn't winning, they were exciting, and he actually had some momentum there. The RAC was a tough place to play with him.

He had an offer from SU at one point. Wonder if we go after him
I heard he's not a QB and barely played the position as a senior. Good athlete though. I would want him just for that.

You know they've looked at the offers our kids have and then the offers their kids have and crapped their pants. seething jealous it kills them...but but but rivals says our class is the same. Babers can't recruit.

Yeah ok, their highest rated kid is from Massachusetts. No offer from BC, no offer from even UConn, no offer from Syracuse or Pedo State. He's an Army, Bryant, UMass kid but rivals rates him the same as Cornelius Nunn - ROTFLMAO. Nunn has offers from Miami, FSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia. Bahhahaha. Hey if the girls want to live off their rivals ratings by all means, they have 1-11 kids.

Can't wait for 2020.

You know they've looked at the offers our kids have and then the offers their kids have and crapped their pants. seething jealous it kills them...but but but rivals says our class is the same. Babers can't recruit.

Yeah ok, their highest rated kid is from Massachusetts. No offer from BC, no offer from even UConn, no offer from Syracuse or Pedo State. He's an Army, Bryant, UMass kid but rivals rates him the same as Cornelius Nunn - ROTFLMAO. Nunn has offers from Miami, FSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia. Bahhahaha. Hey if the girls want to live off their rivals ratings by all means, they have 1-11 kids.

Can't wait for 2020.

Hold up, I have it on good authority that UMass to the BIG is imminent.

Can't wait for 2020.
This is great. I will be happy to share this with our friends over there.

Can't wait for 2020.
Hey - totally makes sense on the lack of a UConn offer. Edsall is EXTREMELY selective when recruiting - it's why they only have 6 commits and the 128th ranked class at 2-4-7. ;)

So sad over there.

"You guys still have that really long thread poking at how horrible we've been for our entire existence save that one moment with Schiano?"

What's really crazy is that they've been beating us for years in recruiting rankings. It just hasn't produced *any wins*

So sad over there.

"You guys still have that really long thread poking at how horrible we've been for our entire existence save that one moment with Schiano?"

What's really crazy is that they've been beating us for years in recruiting rankings. It just hasn't produced *any wins*
Is Dohn still in charge of inflating the rankings of their recruits? I think they had a similar ranking to SU last year but if you looked at the “other offers” the two classes weren’t even close to comparable.

Is Dohn still in charge of inflating the rankings of their recruits? I think they had a similar ranking to SU last year but if you looked at the “other offers” the two classes weren’t even close to comparable.
Isn't Dohn at 2 4 7? Goofy Mikey Farrell (BC shill) used to be the lead Northeast evaluator at Ryvals.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that Rutgers fans have literally been wrong on everything they’ve ever said. They’re a sleeping giant, USC of the East, Schiano was a good coach, Flood would be a good coach, Ash would be a great coach, they’d be a good addition to the Big 10, Dino would never win here, Dino would leave first chance he got, any positive take they ever had on one of their QBs. They’ve been wrong on literally everything.

Don't forget that they got the better 2016 QB recruit. Jonathan Lewis is better than Devito blablabla, they said. Well Jonathan Lewis is now a Tight End and Tommy Devito is about to be handed the keys to a Cadillac (which he's already test driven pretty well).

There is not a more a clueless fanbase.

1-11 Rutty takes shot at SU's recruiting https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/class-rankings-are-interesting.158999/

Put the I back together for the link.

I can't wait until this "awful class" of ours is helping us to beat Rutgers by 50 in Piscataway as redshirt freshmen and true sophomores. Cooper Dawson is going to pile drive Sitkowski into the ground.

mYiBd0ttjosz6.gif

LOL!!! They are like that WWF comedy jobber who gets known for ALWAYS losing and getting embarrassed.

Rutgers is a perpetual L in all regards.

FIFY. You were unnecessarily specific there. ;)