The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 275 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

35-6. And it could be a lot worse. UB had two drives deep in Buttgers territory end with no points.

There is no coming back from this dumpster fire. They are completely trash! The team has quit mentally and physically.

Too often we’ve seen members of our board pull the trigger too early on potential Buttgers losses, only to see them win in the end (them trailing Hampton comes to mind). I don’t think that is the case here

Ub took the foot off the peddle on the last drive before half. At the rate they were going, plenty of time for another TD

Ub took the foot off the peddle on the last drive before half. At the rate they were going, plenty of time for another TD

Johnson might be hurt too which stinks, hope it's not a long term thing and just precautionary.

I think we're past mostly now..

gif_temp.gif

Johnson might be hurt too which stinks, hope it's not a long term thing and just precautionary.

I hope hes fine too. They have some nice players. Osborne looks like hed be great in the slot for us

I hope hes fine too. They have some nice players. Osborne looks like hed be great in the slot for us

Which is real telling UB has better overall talent in the positions that matter than Rutgers.

The only thing that could make this more enjoyable is if ash didnt seem like a nice guy. If they had someone like clausen coaching their team, itd be even better (but only slightly)

Pretty sure they can’t afford the buyout. Not to mention he got an auto extension tied to the ncaa infractions... it might not be feasible for them to can him right now.

Pretty sure they can’t afford the buyout. Not to mention he got an auto extension tied to the ncaa infractions... it might not be feasible for them to can him right now.

Especially when they’re paying $900,000 to MAC schools to get curbstomped in front of 15,000 people.