The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 341 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I actually would not be surprised if this one is closer than expected. I could see Rutgers hanging with michigan for 2.5 to 3 quarters and losing by 10.
I could also see them losing 49-0.

From the can't make it up Dept there is a post on their board bashing our schedule calling it The easiest in the country. Which is ironic bc we both play md bc and liberty and they play UMass the worst fbs team.thats not even the best part one poster thinks they are going to take dino from us lol.

From the can't make it up Dept there is a post on their board bashing our schedule calling it The easiest in the country. Which is ironic bc we both play md bc and liberty and they play UMass the worst fbs team.thats not even the best part one poster thinks they are going to take dino from us lol.
They’re just morons over on that board.

Rutgers is really, really, really bad. I mean, good God, they are absolutely miserable.

That they don’t spend 100% of their time on their board lamenting how hard they are failing at life blows my mind.

Hell, Matt frickin’ Millen was ridiculing the quality of their team.

Rutgers were only in Michigan territory once the entire game! That drive was the 2nd of the game with them down 14 already and they lost the possession on downs! Can’t believe they didn’t go for a field goal so they had some positive! They can at least say they scored against Michigan!

Michigan has a 207-21 scoring advantage against Ash.

Yeah, but the coach should still be fined by the school for letting Rutgers score that much.

So happy to see Rutgers using that B1G money to good use.

Outscored 82-0 in the B1G in two games.

The B1G is slipping...

I can see the Scarlet threads now: "See, we were shut out by so much more in years gone by, we are closing the gap! Go Knights. We played the first college football game and had the ESB lit up in red."

The B1G is slipping...

I can see the Scarlet threads now: "See, we were shut out by so much more in years gone by, we are closing the gap! Go Knights. We played the first college football game and had the ESB lit up in red."

Definitely a great reason to keep Ash on board. He just needs a little more time.:rolleyes::p

Halftime of the ND/UV game they show highlights of the Michigan/Rutgers game. It basically turned into a zinger fest against Rutgers:

“After struggling against Wisconsin last week, the schedule gods gave Michigan a visit by Rutgers”

When the highlights were completed:

“The good news is Michigan wins 52-0, the bad news is they don’t get to play Rutgers again this year”

Ouch!

They want the entire AD administration fired over there (along with Ash, of course). They are so over their football team, they have taken to complaining about the thread consolidation by the mods.

I applaud the mods over there. If they didn't consolidate threads, they'd have an entire front page of 'Fire Ash' and 'Hire Schiano' threads.

They want the entire AD administration fired over there (along with Ash, of course). They are so over their football team, they have taken to complaining about the thread consolidation by the mods.

I applaud the mods over there. If they didn't consolidate threads, they'd have an entire front page of 'Fire Ash' and 'Hire Schiano' threads.
They have bigger things in mind urben Meyer is coming lol.

So they have the all-inclusive “we suck” thread. Nice!

This goes here now:

123D31CE-ECF8-42C0-AEF2-CF91532EB379.jpeg

Last edited: