The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 485 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Rutty is like an abused GF that thinks she can do no better than her loser bf. What iis his record vs ranked p5 opponents in this 2nd stint? 0 wins right? How many p5 wins period. I'm a nj taxpayer, this guy has fleeced that university.

One of their deranged fans was all over my on X today for my pro-NJ/Cuse material. I got like 20 replies in 30 mins.

Called Fran inexperienced, mentioned how good the B1G is, and how he hates how everyone takes NJ recruits.

Now this!! oh my...

Rutty is like an abused GF that thinks she can do no better than her loser bf. What iis his record vs ranked p5 opponents in this 2nd stint? 0 wins right? How many p5 wins period. I'm a nj taxpayer, this guy has fleeced that university.

Like seriously has he threatened to leave if not a pay raise? Let him leave dude is below average.

So I looked at that one thread on the Rutgers board. What are those clowns taking about regarding their position relative to SU?

Since SU left the BE starting in 2013 SU has 3 potentially 4 winning seasons, Rutgers 1 potentially 2. This year was their first .500 or better season since 2014 when they went 8-5. 8 straight losing seasons prior to this year.

Last five full seasons (non-covid). SU 10-3, 5-7, 5-7, 7-6, 6-6. Rutgers 1-11, 2-10, 5-8, 4-8, 6-6.

Those people are delusional. SU is a couple plays/players from five straight bowl/winning seasons, Rutgers, not even close.

So I looked at that one thread on the Rutgers board. What are those clowns taking about regarding their position relative to SU?

Since SU left the BE starting in 2013 SU has 3 potentially 4 winning seasons, Rutgers 1 potentially 2. This year was their first .500 or better season since 2014 when they went 8-5. 8 straight losing seasons prior to this year.

Last five full seasons (non-covid). SU 10-3, 5-7, 5-7, 7-6, 6-6. Rutgers 1-11, 2-10, 5-8, 4-8, 6-6.

Those people are delusional. SU is a couple plays/players from five straight bowl/winning seasons, Rutgers, not even close.
But but but they get to lose to penn st every year so thats awesome.

Pffft, only a 3 star on 247. That's their whistle past the graveyard.

I hit them with the offer list...

ross.png

Pffft, only a 3 star on 247. That's their whistle past the graveyard.
Haha. One guy posted that he wasn’t offered by Rutgers…and posts the kids offer list that includes Penn st, Texas A&M, Florida st….half the B1G and ACC, but apparently he’s “not a take” at Rutgers. Maybe you suck because your staff either doesn’t recognize good players or they’ve just given up trying fight the big boys for players. My guess is it’s a combo of both.

Haha. One guy posted that he wasn’t offered by Rutgers…and posts the kids offer list that includes Penn st, Texas A&M, Florida st….half the B1G and ACC, but apparently he’s “not a take” at Rutgers. Maybe you suck because your staff either doesn’t recognize good players or they’ve just given up trying fight the big boys for players. My guess is it’s a combo of both.

Haha, yeah saw that too. Just when you thought they couldn't get more delusional.

I'm guessing they tried to offer, but he wouldn't accept their call.

That was one of our posters mocking them.

And not only a great football player, but had offers from Stanford, and Vanderbilt.
That's what you call a first class player.
If you listen to Browns initial description/explanation of DART, this kid feels like (from the outside perception as I obviously don’t know him at all) is the type of kid that will personify that level of commitment in all aspects of life