the block and smart shot same spot on court? | Syracusefan.com

the block and smart shot same spot on court?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
ive heard jb say this.

the smart shot was in front of the indiana bench and the hak block was opposite the kansas bench. were the benches on the opposite sides of the court for both games? the tv cameras must have been on opposite sides too. or maybe jb is just mistaken.

ive heard jb say this.

the smart shot was in front of the indiana bench and the hak block was opposite the kansas bench. were the benches on the opposite sides of the court for both games? the tv cameras must have been on opposite sides too. or maybe jb is just mistaken.
My family and I watched both games last night for "family movie night". You are correct. I'm not sure if the cameras were moved but Smart hits hit shot in front of the Indiana "home" bench and Lee's shot is opposite the Kansas "home" bench. The benches in 1897 are opposite what they were in 2003 from the camera angle though. I'm not sure if this matters.

I think it's more in reference to the position in the half-court since that's all coaches really care about.

Different ends of the court.

Here's the seating chart:

louisianasuperdomebasketball_all.gif

As you can see from this image, Smart's shot took place from in front of SEC 116 (the bottom of the chart)

Keith-Smart-s-winning-shot-ncaa-8860221-514-800.jpg

I sat in SEC 642 for the Kansas game, and the block was in front of me (the top of the chart).

ive heard jb say this.

Has been debated, proven, unproven and proven again many times.

It is 1 of the worlds great mysteries.

Different ends of the court.

Here's the seating chart:

louisianasuperdomebasketball_all.gif

As you can see from this image, Smart's shot took place from in front of SEC 116 (the bottom of the chart)

Keith-Smart-s-winning-shot-ncaa-8860221-514-800.jpg

I sat in SEC 642 for the Kansas game, and the block was in front of me (the top of the chart).

Wow!! Great investigation! it has officially be disproven?!

I was in 271 or 272. Perfect seats for the block. Unforgettable moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom