The Book of Boba Fett | Syracusefan.com

The Book of Boba Fett

The Sopranos x Star Wars

Who's Boba Soprano gonna whack first? Han Solo already executed the between-the-eyes job on Greedo...

Can someone explain the fascination with Boba Fett to me? He was a nothing character in the original trilogy and then somehow became the most popular character in the series. I have never understood how or why this happened.

Can someone explain the fascination with Boba Fett to me? He was a nothing character in the original trilogy and then somehow became the most popular character in the series. I have never understood how or why this happened.
Because he looks cool.

Bump this thread.

Bryce Dallas Howard deserves to direct her own Star Wars trilogy after that masterpiece she put together on Wednesday. Change my mind...

Bump this thread.

Bryce Dallas Howard deserves to direct her own Star Wars trilogy after that masterpiece she put together on Wednesday. Change my mind...
he went to buy a Chevy Tahoe and ended up,with a 69 rebuilt stingray.

and where was boba fett?

disney screwed stars wars Tv with their politics and they have been scrambling ever since.

he went to buy a Chevy Tahoe and ended up,with a 69 rebuilt stingray.

and where was boba fett?

disney screwed stars wars Tv with their politics and they have been scrambling ever since.
Boba was getting ready to go to war with the Pyke Syndicate like the baller that he is.

Bump this thread.

Mandalorian > Boba Fett. It figures that the series could get back on track with an episode that was actually a Mandalorian episode. The first two episodes of the season weren't bad, but the introduction of these annoying sci-fi biker kids has been a turn off in episodes 3 and 4.

Mandalorian > Boba Fett. It figures that the series could get back on track with an episode that was actually a Mandalorian episode. The first two episodes of the season weren't bad, but the introduction of these annoying sci-fi biker kids has been a turn off in episodes 3 and 4.
The slow chase was awkward (and possibly unintentional). I’ve enjoyed everything else. The criticism has been over the top IMO and reminds me of the treatment of Solo.

The slow chase was awkward (and possibly unintentional). I’ve enjoyed everything else. The criticism has been over the top IMO and reminds me of the treatment of Solo.
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion. Admittedly Solo didn’t do anything for me, nor did episodes 7 through 9; don’t have a great opinion of 1 through 3 either. Rogue One I thought was well done, and I’ve certainly enjoyed The Mandalorian as well. I’ve watched Boba Fett with similar interest, more good than bad so far and I’m hopeful it finishes strong.

My out there/dark horse/wildcard theory is that Mando is on his way to becoming a Sith Lord.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion. Admittedly Solo didn’t do anything for me, nor did episodes 7 through 9; don’t have a great opinion of 1 through 3 either. Rogue One I thought was well done, and I’ve certainly enjoyed The Mandalorian as well. I’ve watched Boba Fett with similar interest, more good than bad so far and I’m hopeful it finishes strong.

My out there/dark horse/wildcard theory is that Mando is on his way to becoming a Sith Lord.
Interesting. Very interesting.

Interesting. Very interesting.
I’m far from convinced that this is what’s happening but there are some notable developments.

His attachment to Grogu has him doing and feeling things that are at odds with The Way, capped off by removing his helmet which has gotten him ostracized and cast out by the remaining Mandalorians. He has a chance to redeem himself in their eyes but has been given a task that is potentially impossible. While I’d like to forget parts of episodes 1-3, Annakin Skywalker's emotional attachments went against the Jedi way and ultimately contributed to his turn to the dark side. Din/Mando could potentially find himself similarly broken and consumed with anger and despondence depending on what happens on those fronts. And now of course he’s wielding the darksaber with its own mysterious powers which he is not yet ready for and has the potential to control him.

I’m far from convinced that this is what’s happening but there are some notable developments.

His attachment to Grogu has him doing and feeling things that are at odds with The Way, capped off by removing his helmet which has gotten him ostracized and cast out by the remaining Mandalorians. He has a chance to redeem himself in their eyes but has been given a task that is potentially impossible. While I’d like to forget parts of episodes 1-3, Annakin Skywalker's emotional attachments went against the Jedi way and ultimately contributed to his turn to the dark side. Din/Mando could potentially find himself similarly broken and consumed with anger and despondence depending on what happens on those fronts. And now of course he’s wielding the darksaber with its own mysterious powers which he is not yet ready for and has the potential to control him.
Those aren’t the only mandalorians. He got bounced from an orthodox sect.

[QUOTE="senorpalmer, post: 4150767, member: 234"

[/QUOTE]

He’s never shown any force sensitivity. Midichlorians man.

[QUOTE="senorpalmer, post: 4150767, member: 234"

He’s never shown any force sensitivity. Midichlorians man.
[/QUOTE]
Luke never showed any either that we saw until he came across Obi Wan Kenobi. They can (and do) just kinda make it up as they go along.

Anyway I wouldn't bet the house on this theory, but I might place a small wager on it.

I think Grogu chooses the armor and goes back to Mando, making them both outcasts. And then your theory could apply to one or both of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom