The Bowl Projections have begun... | Syracusefan.com

The Bowl Projections have begun...

Hoping for a west coast game, but would hit Gainesville up in a heartbeat

Gator Bowl??

Wow.

This is like Lunardi seeding us as an 11th seed before the season starts...

We could skip the rest of the regular season and save a lot of concussions.

Well I for one consider it a successful season despite what happens the rest of the way. We landed a projected Gator Bowl slot after beating Colgate in week 1. I'm sold!

Sorry bro...
Oh I don't care about Clemson not being a projection, I just think people are buying too deep into Louisville. UNCC is absolutely pathetic as a football program. I just don't think the game is a good gauge for how good they are.

Oh I don't care about Clemson not being a projection, I just think people are buying too deep into Louisville. UNCC is absolutely pathetic as a football program. I just don't think the game is a good gauge for how good they are.

I don't think anyone will have to worry about Louisville projected to the playoff after Friday night. :cool:

ESPN has us as 1 of 2 ACC teams who will not make a bowl. That's right, they have Wake Forest making a bowl.

ESPN has us as 1 of 2 ACC teams who will not make a bowl. That's right, they have Wake Forest making a bowl.

You must have missed the memo from ESPN. Wake is an up and coming program. They have sent the same memo out the past 3 years, I don't know how you missed it. The main bowl guys who pick over there have one picking us to play Indiana in the Quick Lane Bowl. The ACC writers indeed left us out and left Wake in

It's not just about how good a team is or which is better than another. WF's schedule is ridiculously easy when compared to ours, one could pick WF to go bowling but still not consider them a better team than us...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom