the crane the crane | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Surely would be nice to have a sunset pic to finish up the last post(s) of the day until the Dome roof is complete. They are really beautiful and put a "everything is OK in the world" feeling even though we know differently.
OK Bill. I'll try and grant your wish.

Flexseal.jpg

It kind of looks as though the crews working inside the dome could use a little volunteer assistance, eh? Maybe some syracusefan.com volunteers to help clean up debris? Anyone have a truck and/or trailer? Just put on some hazmat costumes and back up to the door...

Open air baby!!! It's not too late!!!
So the truss becomes light stancion? Not the worst idea, but in contrast to all the drainage conversation, the Dome is not designed to handle weather. It is an indoor facility. The field level is flat and drainless (and ignores the hoops dilemma). I know you just having fun, and I didn't take it too serious, but I saw it as an opportunity to respond to the earlier drainage conversation.

Can't wait till all the droopy drapery and bent cables are removed and we can get on with the Crown Truss work.

Looks like another spiral (out of Storage)? on the next trailer.
I think that is 2 spirals. One vertical and one diagonal.

The driver does not appear to be expert at backing up spirals.

Two spirals - one is a big fatty just backing up off load closer to the fence or stay in the middle of the intersection? Waiting for Walt? Storage between the fences?

The crew at least one of them OR two have been concerned with protecting the very long spiral in the back of the yard and have gone to storage and taken whatever back before Walt makes another move - I think?

The truck with two spirals driver has had practice backing up and pulling forward now parking as close to the first trailer as possible for unloading.

Nope! now the second trailer with the spirals is maneuvering again - why doesn't the first trailer just move entirely out of the way and make room for the second?

The second trailer is now moving up Forestry - a new storage area and a new unloading spot maybe Skylar has this one?

Hmmmm...two red alien tractors have entered the Forestry area and are now out of sight.

During all of this Walt is in the same position as he was almost half an hour ago hanging with the girder

Girder is now in the far back of the yaaaad behind the long spiral.