the crane the crane | Page 281 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

maybe its the angle of the picture but the video board looks a little small

I'm sure the dimensions have been shared but it looks to be able 20-25 yards long, tough to judge height but we will also have the regular video boards in the endzones as well still, no?

I'm sure the dimensions have been shared but it looks to be able 20-25 yards long, tough to judge height but we will also have the regular video boards in the endzones as well still, no?
It’s 62’x20’. Thats a little over 20 yards. The perspective from the sidelines and end zones should be interesting. It’s going to look huge for basketball from the end zone. Long distant viewing should also be improved.

It’s 62’x20’. Thats a little over 20 yards. The perspective from the sidelines and end zones should be interesting. It’s going to look huge for basketball from the end zone. Long distant viewing should also be improved.

It's not going to be on a track either, correct? I know originally there was an idea to be center hung for FB and be able to slide toward the court.

I think it's going to be great for M/WBB either way because it is a HUGE improvement from a video board all the way in the other endzone lol

It's not going to be on a track either, correct? I know originally there was an idea to be center hung for FB and be able to slide toward the court.

I think it's going to be great for M/WBB either way because it is a HUGE improvement from a video board all the way in the other endzone lol

What would be great is if this could allow the return of a curtain. That would improve the atmosphere a ton.

Its huge for the dimensions of the dome. Like a home theater it has to be in line with viewing distance and angles. Gong to be a huge wow factor as long as the content, video clips, other scores, replays and hype videos are what they need to be. It will be hard not to watch the scoreboard most of the game

a football field is only 50 yds or so wide so they will be almost half of it.

did we miss the part where they snuck it in?

Wow, at the rate they are putting the steel together, they will have the full row of three sections done today and maybe the crossbeam for the lower part of the next section.

What’s the live feed link again? I only can find the one super far away. Thx guys

Well see at Easter there’s a bunny and he hides chocolate and chicken eggs (we don’t know why) and at Christmas there’s a fat man that like to bring random kids holiday treats. They weren’t doing anything because of COVID so...

There's a fat man in a red suit at Destiny USA who likes to have little kids sit on his lap.

Don't understand why he's there all 12 months though.

Its huge for the dimensions of the dome. Like a home theater it has to be in line with viewing distance and angles. Gong to be a huge wow factor as long as the content, video clips, other scores, replays and hype videos are what they need to be. It will be hard not to watch the scoreboard most of the game
But, like any tv, as soon as you hang it up, you'll wish you got the next biggest size.

There are some LED lights already installed too. That is very good news. I feel much more confident they can get this completed with little to minimal impact to the first home game.

Interesting to see too they obviously have all the signage down ...

Here's to hoping some of it doesn't make it back up

coughTheStatueOfLibertySigncough