the crane the crane | Page 305 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

523B4ABE-8B9C-4C5A-AFA6-555925F9908D.jpeg

I know there was talk about it much earlier in this thread, but what’s the plan for the interior of the PFTE section? Are the trusses going to be exposed, or are they going to cover them up so there’s a flat-looking ceiling?

I know there was talk about it much earlier in this thread, but what’s the plan for the interior of the PFTE section? Are the trusses going to be exposed, or are they going to cover them up so there’s a flat-looking ceiling?
Hopefully not a drop ceiling. I really don't like the way they look. Plus, they tend to yellow and sag over time. Maybe drywall with a swirl texture finish. That was kinda popular back when the Dome was built.

I'm thrilled with the improvements and not complaining, but it would have look pretty cool with a partially clear top
I know this seems to be a popular view but is it really worth it if it drastically reduces the cool effects we can use with our fancy new lighting system?

Most the of the games are in the afternoon which makes awesome lighting experiences basically impossible.

I jus think the lighting (and score board) is something we can do every game, that most can’t because they are open air and we would want to protect that differentiator

I know this seems to be a popular view but is it really worth it if it drastically reduces the cool effects we can use with our fancy new lighting system?

Most the of the games are in the afternoon which makes awesome lighting experiences basically impossible.

I jus think the lighting (and score board) is something we can do every game, that most can’t because they are open air and we would want to protect that differentiator

Yeah, all this fancy LED lighting that is now out there on the residential market now as well is why my next house being built won't have any windows...I don't want windows/natural light, etc. to take anything away from the LED effect in my new home. ;);)

Yeah, all this fancy LED lighting that is now out there on the residential market now as well is why my next house being built won't have any windows...I don't want windows/natural light, etc. to take anything away from the LED effect in my new home. ;);)
Most of the people I know who put in cool led lights in their home (or home entertainment systems) put them in the basement so they can create a dark space where the lights/system really pop

but hey, you do you

Lots of guys on the southwest corner on the TPO. final heat welds?

I'm curious how they are sealing around the cables that penetrate the surface? Must be a similar product as a pipe boot or and electrical mast boot you would see on an everyday roof.

Most of the people I know who put in cool led lights in their home (or home entertainment systems) put them in the basement so they can create a dark space where the lights/system really pop

but hey, you do you

Well now, how else can my home be "that differentiator" as you proclaim, if I just go along and follow the status quo (as you also assert) and do what "most" people apparently do? :)

And I'm going to pretend the dome's concrete walls are bricks.

Well, I'm going to pretend that that roller coaster semblance truss isn't just for its good looks (;);)) but that it's also functional and full of thrills for thrill seekers and the like. :)