the crane the crane | Page 308 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Maybe it's just that the work is being performed on the Lawrinson side this morning, but I feel like there are a lot more people buzzing around and working today than normal.

Good to see some progress after the lost day yesterday.

Hoping they can finish this week so they have a week to get the field ready.

The red tailed hawk camera is fixed on the red tailed hawk camera and there is a hawk in the nest now.

Sometimes.

091420.jpg

I did hear over the weekend that the contractors are very confident that the Dome will be ready to host the 9/26 opener.

Anyone know what the workers are doing on the white layer ... looks like they're holding a tool and doing a raking motion on the surface? Whatever it is, they're spending a lot of time doing it.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the workers are doing on the white layer ... looks like they're holding a tool and doing a raking motion on the surface? Whatever it is, they're spending a lot time doing it.
It looks like they make a sealant to seal the edges of TPO panels. We know there are flaps of excess TPO material in many places on the roof. You can see them flapping when it is windy. I think the sealant secures them to the roof so this no longer happens.

It looks like they make a sealant to seal the edges of TPO panels. We know there are flaps of excess TPO material in many places on the roof. You can see them flapping when it is windy. I think the sealant secures them to the roof so this no longer happens.

Alien Tape? :p

It looks like they’re readying some PFTE on the west side this morning. Maybe that will be this afternoon’s task after the south side is closed up?