the crane the crane | Page 326 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

The game is not blacked out but only available live on YES streaming network which is Fox Sports Go. If your cable or satellite provider receives the YES network you will be able to watch the game on the Fox Sports Go app just like you would on TV but just through your phone, casting it to a TV or on a smart TV, you do not need to purchase anything additional as the app is free. If you cannot watch through the app then any local sports bar should be able to show the game as they all receive the YES network I assume and most places are able to stream now on smart TV's. Yeah it sucks its the opening of the dome and only available through a steam but in 2020 and with how big cord cutting is now it is about the same as being on TV.

Luckily Fox Sports Midwest has the game in Omaha so I am good to go.

Also I blame the Yankees for this.

The game is not blacked out but only available live on YES streaming network which is Fox Sports Go. If your cable or satellite provider receives the YES network you will be able to watch the game on the Fox Sports Go app just like you would on TV but just through your phone, casting it to a TV or on a smart TV, you do not need to purchase anything additional as the app is free. If you cannot watch through the app then any local sports bar should be able to show the game as they all receive the YES network I assume and most places are able to stream now on smart TV's. Yeah it sucks its the opening of the dome and only available through a steam but in 2020 and with how big cord cutting is now it is about the same as being on TV.

NESN has it in the Boston Market. I wonder if a free trial using Boston as home, would help folks get it? (You may need to go through a Boston Proxy server. Dunno.)

Which, of course, will not be allowed in this thread.
I am not exaggerating one bit, my wife and daughter refuse to go in with me. If I wanted to go to those places at 7am, it probably wouldn't be that way.

I suggest you drive by any one of those stores and look at the parking lots on Saturday, then feel free to go inside.

Why wouldn't it be allowed in this thread, it permeates every thread on this board?

I'm thinking Allegiant Stadium's roof is a very similar look to what we have when all is said and done.

1600784620540.png

I chuckle at this...I remember living in Cali in the early 90s and waiting outside a sportsbar at 10am (1pm NY time) to hope the guy when he opened up could get old Bessie the Sat Dish aligned to get the Noon BE game of the week. If I was lucky I would get the game by the early/mid 2nd Q. He officially didn't open until 11am and he would let myself and sometimes 1-2 other east coast guys in early.

It won't kill anyone to put the game on the radio. If they win watch the rebroadcast, if they lose start a thread on firing Babers.

Last edited:

Hello Orange in Omaha. I’m another Orange in Omaha...How long have you lived here are you from Upstate?

I'm thinking Allegiant Stadium's roof is a very similar look to what we have when all is said and done.

View attachment 188387
I was thinking that last night. Obviously there are diffs because of the scoreboard and details but it’s a similar unfinished-looking underside and lighter center.

Go on
Project hasn't sold yet and would take about 6-8 weeks for the fixtures to arrive after being built...so this isn't something that would happen real quick. SYR was a on a tight budget it seems, which is completely understandable. I am of the understanding that they were cut a nice break to make everything happen.

Project hasn't sold yet and would take about 6-8 weeks for the fixtures to arrive after being built...so this isn't something that would happen real quick. SYR was a on a tight budget it seems, which is completely understandable. I am of the understanding that they were cut a nice break to make everything happen.
Yeah if I was Musco I'd love to get the premier college sports lighting job in NYS. One which is located about 2 miles from Musco's biggest competitor. Not sure what Ephesus's parent company was thinking?

Yeah if I was Musco I'd love to get the premier college sports lighting job in NYS. One which is located about 2 miles from Musco's biggest competitor. Not sure what Ephesus's parent company was thinking?
Agreed. Think about it, no other multi sport venue like it in college, that building gets a lot of air time.

I know people want to talk about sprucing up the dome, and I know you would only see it at night, BUT THAT WOULD TAKE THIS PROJECT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!! Yes, I might just really like lights, but orange and blue lights lighting up the outside at night would just Sparkle. It would be everything, to light up the night sky. It would POP and bring something that not many other venues have.

I know people want to talk about sprucing up the dome, and I know you would only see it at night, BUT THAT WOULD TAKE THIS PROJECT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!! Yes, I might just really like lights, but orange and blue lights lighting up the outside at night would just Sparkle. It would be everything, to light up the night sky. It would POP and bring something that not many other venues have.
we are talking about su. Lucky they didn’t use window screen as a roof to save money. No way lights happen. I will be shocked if phase 2 happens. I’m betting that’s why the ac went in now.

Fact check - True

Seriously, that would be the touch that turns the "dome" into an iconic structure. What is having an iconic structure worth to the University? How many millions of dollars?

Seriously, that would be the touch that turns the "dome" into an iconic structure. What is having an iconic structure worth to the University? How many millions of dollars?
During COVID times? Not enough. Why don't we wait and see how the next few years turn out before we worry about lighting on the top of the Dome. A little realism and patience is required. I'd love for us to do it in due time but I understand the financial restrictions we're dealing with.

During COVID times? Not enough. Why don't we wait and see how the next few years turn out before we worry about lighting on the top of the Dome. A little realism and patience is required. I'd love for us to do it in due time but I understand the financial restrictions we're dealing with.

But Daddy! I WANT AN OOMPA LOOMPA!!!
AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!! :p

You sort of list credibility when you said "stupid ineffective paper and cloth masks". I agree you are probably wearing something even more effective but you can't say that the others are "ineffective."
Effective for stopping spread, I was talking about protection of yourself from contagion., I assumed that was implied by my context of being high risk. Ask any doctor they will tell you they wear masks to protect the patient, in high contagion environments there is much better protection available to protect the doctors and other health care workers, whether that protection is available or not is a different issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom