The deadline to enter the draft has passed! | Syracusefan.com

The deadline to enter the draft has passed!

We can officially welcome back Tyler Lydon and Robey!!!

You have love Lydon. At least all the "potential" talk did not go to his head. He's going to be a terrific NBA player once he bulks up and ages another year!

I expect Tigger's (as in Winnie the Poo, TR has got some serious springs in those legs!) jump shot to be flawless next season. If TR had a credible jump shot at any range he would have a much greater chance in the draft. I think he's capable but he needs to learn how to control his jumping adrenaline so he makes shot during games and not just practice. I think TR has a very good chance to have a stellar senior season like XMAS did. All through XMAS first 3 years we had questions and then he exploded his senior year. I hope we see TR do the same!

Wait, I thought they had until May 25th?

The early entry deadline has passed, that is the latest date a college player has to declare for early entry. So Lydon and Roberson are definitely returning - deadline has passed.

The combine is May 11 thru May 15, the NBA draft lottery is May 17 and May 25 is the last day for early entrants to withdraw from the draft. The actual NBA draft is June 23.

Cheriehoop said:
The early entry deadline has passed, that is the latest date a college player has to declare for early entry. So Lydon and Roberson are definitely returning - deadline has passed. The combine is May 11 thru May 15, the NBA draft lottery is May 17 and May 25 is the last day for early entrants to withdraw from the draft. The actual NBA draft is June 23.

Ahh, in my semi drunkeness I misread "Robie" with "richardson" lol. Thanks for the correction Cherie!

The early entry deadline has passed, that is the latest date a college player has to declare for early entry. So Lydon and Roberson are definitely returning - deadline has passed.

The combine is May 11 thru May 15, the NBA draft lottery is May 17 and May 25 is the last day for early entrants to withdraw from the draft. The actual NBA draft is June 23.

When do the invites for the combine go out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom