The Dome compared to other college stadiums.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dome compared to other college stadiums..

The Dome is Iconic. An amazing on campus venue known by every college football and basketball fan in America. Fix it up but dont ever move off campus.

Dome just needs to be incorporated into the overall campus better. I love that they are taking their time to make the right moves to do this correctly. It is one of the main reasons I went to Syracuse. I fell in love w the idea of walking to the Dome on game day. It's iconic as you said above.

I just hope the rejuvenated 'Loud House' and 'Who's House? Our House?" maintains and finds it's way to bball.

I just hope the rejuvenated 'Loud House' and 'Who's House? Our House?" maintains and finds it's way to bball.

I was at the GaTech hoops game last March - the Dome is most definitely The LOUD HOUSE for hoops when it's got enough motivated people in it.

Alright, that settles it. Get Run DMC to re-record “Run’s House”, changing it to “our house” for the song when they run out of the tunnel.

Love it, this would actually be perfect right *before* they run out... Imagine if like a 2-minute version of this ran, with 'Cuse lyrics, and could be heard on the concourse and everyone knew it was the 2 minute warning to get to their seats for the players' entrance. Meanwhile, you could set up a camera in the locker room and in the hallway/tunnel... So as this played, fans could see the team walking through the hallway toward the field on the video board... As the song neared the end, the PA Announcer would say... "SYRACUSE FANS, NOW ENTERING THE LOUD HOUSE (cheers) YOUR 2017 SYRACUSE ORANGE!!!!" then it would hit the last chorus, the chant would ramp up, from the way it's done in the song, to a faster/more aggressive tempo...

Who's Hoooouuuuse? ... Our Hooooouuuuuse?

Who's Hoooooooousee? ... Our Hoooouussse?

WHO'S HOOOUSSE? ... OUR HOOOUSE?

WHO'S HOOUSE? .. OUR HOOUSE!

WHO'S HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!!

WHO'S HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!! WHO'S HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!!! WHO'S HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!!! WHO'S HOUSE OUR HOUSE WHO'S HOUSE OUR HOUSE WHO'SHOUSEOURHOUSEWHO'SHOUSEOURHOUSE!!!!!!

Then the team would come flying out of the tunnel and the place would go nuts.

Also, the exposure this type of atmosphere would create could get the whole thing shown on TV before the game some weeks... I have to imagine that'd be awesome for recruiting.

The only problem would be if the team was bad and the crowd wasn't good, but you could anticipate that and get famous alums to do it with microphones, or even pre-recorded... Like, even if it was a small crowd, it'd be pretty cool if it was McNabb and Harrison doing it one week...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom