The ESPN Layoffs Have Begun | Syracusefan.com

The ESPN Layoffs Have Begun

So if Gundy was making millions, maybe start with instead of 4 million a yr you get 2-3? Would he say no? there isnt a huge number of options here to go to and are they going to hire people to do his job for less than millions?

now if he was making 10-15 and they offered 5 would that be a different question?

Have to save Mike Greenberg and Stephen A at all costs though ffs.
I have become to loathe ESPN sports shows. It's just all crap. Same formula... let's just manufacture an argument over something really important like who are the top 5 QBs of all time. Let's argue! On top of that, they just recycle their people in each show. I'll stick to Lebatard, although he's starting to water down his content.

We’re cutting some salaries over 7 figures to try and preserve more jobs. Oh yeah, in totally unrelated news, we just signed that talking PBR can Pat McAfee to a $17 million a year contract.
McAfee generates revenue.

They could let go anyone doing SportsCenter making more than $100k. Does anyone tune in to watch Scott Van Pelt's opinion about anything? Can't anyone that just graduated from a credible broadcasting program deliver highlights?

Last edited:
That's one I am disappointed to see go. I think Suzy has always been really good.
Love Suzy also. My question...how did Keyshawn Johnson get any job where you have to talk? Jay Williams is the only listenable person on the morning drivetime show on ESPN radio. Kellerman just talks too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom