The ESPN Layoffs Have Begun | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The ESPN Layoffs Have Begun

They have much worse than Max Kellerman, but $5 million per year for him???? Wow
That's about $4,999,999.99 too much. He's a dbag of the highest order.

Being a dickhead pays off
Always has. The loudmouth look at me types always get a lot more attention. And ESPN has been at the forefront of hiring and/or glorifying those types.

I have become to loathe ESPN sports shows. It's just all crap. Same formula... let's just manufacture an argument over something really important like who are the top 5 QBs of all time. Let's argue! On top of that, they just recycle their people in each show. I'll stick to Lebatard, although he's starting to water down his content.
The hot take shows are equivalent to professional wrestling.

OG of ESPN 2
313698.jpg

I wonder what would have happened, as a cost-cutting measure, if ESPN just told every single TV talent "you have to choose between taking a 25% pay cut or you're out."

I wonder what would have happened, as a cost-cutting measure, if ESPN just told every single TV talent "you have to choose between taking a 25% pay cut or you're out."
I bet a solid majority would have taken the pay cut. These cuts are also meant to deliver a message to some of the big name talent that have contracts expiring in the next year or two. They need to get accustomed to the notion that big paydays are a thing of the past for most of them.

I don’t think I could name five espn personalities. I don’t ever watch it, other than for CFB

JJ Reddick will be the next star. Kendrick Perkins has the same blackmail photos Greenberg does

JJ Reddick will be the next star. Kendrick Perkins has the same blackmail photos Greenberg does
Yeah how Perkins survived that purge is pretty amazing.

I'm looking forward to Reddick's next hot take on player's back in the Wilt/ Russell era. A guy who averaged low double figures is ridiculing the Big O, West, Wilt, Russell and countless others. That was embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom