THE Fiesta Bowl Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

THE Fiesta Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise that trash school and its obnoxious, illiterate, cooler-pooping fanbase as much as anyone, but I find this hard to believe.

If a group of people walked into a public setting of tens of thousands, much less into a bar, yelling “white power”, the media would be all over it and people would be apoplectic.

What you’ve posted is literally the only mention anywhere alleging this that I could find.
Why would I make that up? Just curious?

Why would I make that up? Just curious?

You’d obviously be the first to make up something like that...

Does anyone really think that if a whole group of people walked into a sold out stadium chanting white power that there would be literally no other mentions? No video, no news, nothing on Twitter.

You tell me, why would anyone make up something like that?

You’d obviously be the first to make up something like that...

Does anyone really think that if a whole group of people walked into a sold out stadium chanting white power that there would be literally no other mentions? No video, no news, nothing on Twitter.

You tell me, why would anyone make up something like that?
what are you some kind of internet tough guy? I made a passing comment about what happened at the game and was witnessed by more than 1 person. Your post is a reminder though of why many people just stay away from this place.

what are you some kind of internet tough guy? I made a passing comment about what happened at the game and was witnessed by more than 1 person. Your post is a reminder though of why many people just stay away from this place.

Tough guy? I don’t know where you get ‘tough guy’ for questioning a story that makes no sense.

You were at a game surrounded by tens of thousands of people and are literally the only person to allege something that would set the media and our entire culture, on fire.

I simply think you’re completely full of it. Maybe you misheard, maybe you’re making it up. I really don’t care. What you’re alleging makes literally zero sense to have been something that actually took place in the world we live in and circumstances you cite.

Tough guy? I don’t know where you get ‘tough guy’ for questioning a story that makes no sense.

You were at a game surrounded by tens of thousands of people and are literally the only person to allege something that would set the media and our entire culture, on fire.

I simply think you’re completely full of it. Maybe you misheard, maybe you’re making it up. I really don’t care. What you’re alleging makes literally zero sense to have been something that actually took place in the world we live in and circumstances you cite.
Good try buddy. You’re a weird dude and always have been with your passive aggressive nonsense. Put me on ignore and I will reciprocate.

Good try buddy. You’re a weird dude and always have been with your passive aggressive nonsense. Put me on ignore and I will reciprocate.

Nah, I’d prefer to call out people making over-the-top, obviously fake, accusations of white supremacy at a college football game. If you don’t want to see it, I really don’t care. People like you though should be called out for the toxicity you add to our society.

The funny thing is, for calling me an “internet tough guy”, you’re the only one name calling.

I would welcome one singular source out of the tens of thousands of people at that game that can corroborate the insanely serious accusation you’ve made, though.

I just reported an observation that my family and I witnessed at a game and this dope thinks I’m making a political statement...

Again, with the name calling. I guess when someone calls you out for making an obviously bogus charge, for God-only-knows-what reason, that hits a nerve.

But hey, maybe there was a group of white supremacists chanting in a 60,000+ attended event and there isn’t a single mention, video, or even rumor, that such a thing happened. Literally, thousands of people to witness, and not one single mention, anywhere.

If what you said had any shred of truth, Twitter would have been ablaze, phone videos would be everywhere, and the media would be melting down while OSU was being metaphorically, and perhaps literally, burned to the ground.

Just admit that you may have misheard (at best), or just made it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom