THE Fiesta Bowl Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

THE Fiesta Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemsoning should be renamed Ohio Stating.
Targeting on Lawrence.
Roughing the punter.
Dobbins dropped a TD.

Ohio State beat itself. Clemson showed a lot of heart overcoming it all.
That targeting was wrong right?
I also thought the reverse fumble was correct

Some pretty bad coaching decisions by Ryan Day. 1: Not going for two on their last TD (even though it ended up not affecting the outcome of the game, still a dumb move). 2: Trying to kill clock and punting the ball back to Clemson with 2 mins left. Should’ve gone for the kill and not hand the ball back to Clemson and their potent offense.

After several replays, that WR made the wrong decision to break it outside. The middle was open. That INT is completely on the WR.

I don’t know that the middle was open either, a very talented safety was right there lurking. I think Fields forced it.

I thought OSU mainly built their lead on two 60+ yard runs by Dobbins.

Both made possible by Clemson D-backs over-running the play and missing the cutback.

I don’t know that the middle was open either, a very talented safety was right there lurking. I think Fields forced it.

The safety was facing away from the middle and the receiver was going toward the middle. The receiver would have run right by the safety cause he would have had to turn.

Great run there.

What does Herbstreit mean when talking about where Ross lines up. Describing it as “to the field?”

Does that just mean on the outside?
Unless the ball is exactly in the middle of the field one side is always shorter than the other (the ball is closer to one sideline). The short side of the field is referred to as the boundary, or boundary side. The long or wide side of the field is referred to as the field or field side. Hope this clears it up.

Dabo paid the refs OSU was easily the better team

Ohio State fans bitching about questionable officiating is the football equivalent of Duke fans doing the same.

Bad things really do happen to bad people. Seeing the depressed looks on those degenerates was just delightful last night. What a horrible bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom