The Hardaway Save... | Syracusefan.com

The Hardaway Save...

They outworked us all game, that play was the epitome of the night

That was big. They had lost control of the ball. The ball could have gone out, he could have stepped out, our he could have committed an over-and-back violation. But they avoided all three by fractions each.

Agree 1000%, how he saved that I dont know.

They outworked us all game, that play was the epitome of the night

Pretty much. That play was huge. Totally saved Burkes bacon if we score after that and win he'd have caught tons of heat (and dropped a good 5-10 draft spots probably since he's pretty small.)

Yep...every bounce, every long rebound, every call...just didn;t go our way.

That along with just not good games from James and MCW offensively.

Eh...

Kudos to Michigan

That was huge and it wasn't the only play where SU was a fingernail from getting a big stop that didn't happen.

They were a much better defensive team than we expected.

Well...they couldnt check CJ...at all.

Wish he couldve got the ball every time when we struggled in the first half

Well...they couldnt check CJ...at all.

Wish he couldve got the ball every time when we struggled in the first half

Agreed but you dont want to run the well dry, Fair really stepped up but he cant do it alone we had to try and get JS and MCW going. We got Triche going in the second half but we couldnt get any of them to connect from deep, it really hurt our offense. Triche, JS and CJ all had some really good open looks from deep in the second half, we just missed all of them but 1

Yep...every bounce, every long rebound, every call...just didn;t go our way.

That along with just not good games from James and MCW offensively.

Eh...

Kudos to Michigan

Those long rebounds kill me. Kill me!

We play inspired, aggressive defense for 20 seconds, force a tough shot that misses...and then they just easily get the rebound & get to try again.

Gotta be simply deflating to work that hard on defense (especially for our guards, who I thought did an excellent job defending up top again, limiting POY Burke to just 7 points) and get the shot & miss that you want, only to have to do it again (and again, and again).

Offensive rebounds are such killers. I thought that our lack of a good power forward/center really hurt us today. (For first time in awhile.)

Agreed but you dont want to run the well dry, Fair really stepped up but he cant do it alone we had to try and get JS and MCW going. We got Triche going in the second half but we couldnt get any of them to connect from deep, it really hurt our offense. Triche, JS and CJ all had some really good open looks from deep in the second half, we just missed all of them but 1
i wanted 30 shots for fair

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom