The last Scott Shafer Show | Syracusefan.com

The last Scott Shafer Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
...will be on Wednesday at 7PM on AM 1200 or FM 99.5 in Syracuse. It will not be a call-in show and will not be at TJ Fridays'. If it's like past years, it will be pre-recorded in Scott's office and just be a conversation between him and Matt Park.

I decided to submit this statement anyway, through the cuse.com page where you submit questions.

"Coach, I was sad to hear the news that you will no longer be our head football coach. Everyone on the Syracusefan.com internet board has expressed respect for you as a person, even those who wanted a different coach. They like your feisty nature and the honesty of your statements on this show and at your press conferences and interviews. I believe you have created a good foundation for our future success with all the young players you recruited. I think we are on the verge of something big here. It’s unfortunate that you will not be the head coach when it happens but I hope you will continue to root for the success of these players, this school and its- and your- fans. "

SWC75 said:
...will be on Wednesday at 7PM on AM 1200 or FM 99.5 in Syracuse. It will not be a call-in show and will not be at TJ Fridays'. If it's like past years, it will be pre-recorded in Scott's office and just be a conversation between him and Matt Park. I decided to submit this statement anyway, through the cuse.com page where you submit questions. "Coach, I was sad to hear the news that you will no longer be our head football coach. Everyone on the Syracusefan.com internet board has expressed respect for you as a person, even those who wanted a different coach. They like your feisty nature and the honesty of your statements on this show and at your press conferences and interviews. I believe you have created a good foundation for our future success with all the young players you recruited. I think we are on the verge of something big here. It’s unfortunate that you will not be the head coach when it happens but I hope you will continue to root for the success of these players, this school and its- and your- fans. "

Love it
Thabks again for the time swc

...will be on Wednesday at 7PM on AM 1200 or FM 99.5 in Syracuse. It will not be a call-in show and will not be at TJ Fridays'. If it's like past years, it will be pre-recorded in Scott's office and just be a conversation between him and Matt Park.

I decided to submit this statement anyway, through the cuse.com page where you submit questions.

"Coach, I was sad to hear the news that you will no longer be our head football coach. Everyone on the Syracusefan.com internet board has expressed respect for you as a person, even those who wanted a different coach. They like your feisty nature and the honesty of your statements on this show and at your press conferences and interviews. I believe you have created a good foundation for our future success with all the young players you recruited. I think we are on the verge of something big here. It’s unfortunate that you will not be the head coach when it happens but I hope you will continue to root for the success of these players, this school and its- and your- fans. "
Classy!

"Shafer will not hold his weekly press conference or speak on the Atlantic Coast Conference coaches' teleconference on Tuesday afternoon. Coordinators and players will not speak at the weekly Tuesday night media opportunity."

It didn't specifically mention the Americu show he does with Matt Park but it's reasonable to assume it is included. Greg Robinson did do a final show after he was fired and it was a no call-in taped show from his office, as this one was going to be. I sent a similar message at that time. Hopefully someone will pass along my message to Coach Shafer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom