The Nerlens Noel show | Syracusefan.com

The Nerlens Noel show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis03

All American
original.gif

I had my tickets months ago. Dunno why some of you guys are late to the show.

View attachment 731
I had my tickets months ago. Dunno why some of you guys are late to the show.

Facts:
-Those in the know, like yourself, Jake, feel it's a good chance he's ours.
-There's always a good chance that UK is hard to say no, to, as well.
-Maybe Gtown, but who knows.
-With him, we're top 5.
-Without him, we're still going to be very good. JB has been to 3 of 4 S16 and an E8 the last four and had 2 of our best seasons every. With or without, the program is in great shape.

So, I recommend to all to just sit back and watch it play out, don't spaz out of every story, twitter, etc. People are in the business (like the cbs guy) of stating opinions to draw eyes and usually, they are opinions. When it's known, we'll know...

I have no idea what this means ?

Could somebody tell me what this thread means ?

Are we getting him or not

The tent represents a circus.. This whole thing has been a circus. A circus is commonly a travelling company of performers that may include clowns, acrobats, trained animals, ect.. BUT Mr BRNCUSE, that isnt what the OP really means. Noel has no clowns or acrobats (atleast to my knowledge, OP or Jake might be able to verify this)

The OP means that this whole recruiting process has been LIKE a circus.. Kind of crazy if you will. Hope this helps!

Could somebody tell me what this thread means ?

Are we getting him or not
Francis is hosting a circus at his house next week... tickets are five bucks but he got some months ago so paid 2 bucks each

I am surprised that he hasn't announced a date and a place for his selection. I'm sure the pluses and minuses have been discussed with his family friends and leeches. So is it awaiting the April 1 date to declare or is there some other event that will tip the scales? (please no more $$$ replies as to the reason).

brncuse: Nerlens has decided not go to college at all. He is joining Ringling Bros & Barnum and Bailey Circus. He has been working very hard towards this for years. He finally was accepted to clown college after being wait-listed. His ultimate goal is to be a clown and be launched out of the cannon. That's the real reason he's been growing the high top fade. He uses it to cushion his fall. It's for safety reasons; it's a precautionary measure to prevent concussions.

That's the bad news.

The good news is he IS coming to Syracuse. He'll be in Syracuse as a special performer at the NY State Fair. Get your tickets now!

Joke all you want but many cuse fans anxiety will rest on if Nerlens comes or not

I know right? I havent slept in weeks. My wife left me, took the dog. It was too hard on her, watching my anxiety attacks while waiting for this kid to make his decision. NOEL RUINED MY LIFE! Unless he comes here of course. Then its alllll worth it

Can Noel play the 4? Does he want to? Is he more of a 4 in the NBA? Seems like Coleman is a 5, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom