The new Grayson Allen | Syracusefan.com

The new Grayson Allen

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
Wisconsin's Brad Davison ladies and gentlemen. Ol Brad is getting in the habit of punching people in the groin. I was watching the Iowa game Monday night with my dad. They didn't have a great angle initially so couldn't figure out why the flagrant foul was called on Davison. He's getting himself quite a reputation. Also, I have no idea why this link is from golf digest but it had the best clips showing both the punches.

He's trash. All he's good at is flopping and hitting people.

And the clip of the interview after the Iowa game at the bottom of the page is just absurd where he is playing all "duh. I don't know why the flagrant was called..." What a jerk. Kid needs to grow up in a big hurry.

And the clip of the interview after the Iowa game at the bottom of the page is just absurd where he is playing all "duh. I don't know why the flagrant was called..." What a jerk. Kid needs to grow up in a big hurry.

The fact he's been able to get away with his trash game shows that officiating is broken He's been doing this for multiple years. He should be suspended.

Big Ten basketball needs to be exiled on an iceberg. Give them some fishing poles and a lighter. It is a win for everyone.

tenor.gif

Not my Badgers, NOOOOOOOOO! And yet, there it is. I hang my head in shame.

Somehow when I opened up this thread, I thought it was going to be about Joe.

Will he get the Coach K "indefinite" one game suspension.

It gives me pleasure that that s*** conference hasn't won a championship in 20 years. Here's to 20 more.

Almost 20... but it still has been a while. They have also 14 teams in the final 4 over that time, which is probably in line with most conferences. Quite remarkable that not one has ever actually won the title.

**The one should have been Wisconsin who was jobbed by the refs in the 2015 final against Duke.

Draymond Green and Matthew Dellavedova say hi. Hitting people in the nuts is soooooooooo 2016.