The next step for Cashman and his farm system | Syracusefan.com

The next step for Cashman and his farm system

CaliCuse

All American
We all know that it wasn'tCashman who decided not to trade away his best farm team player at the deadline. It was the upper management of the Yankees. Otherwise Severino would have made his debut for anotherMLB team/ Now the owners must begin believing that their kids are ready for the big time when they are showing up big down below. Ideally the right field job can be split up netweenBeltran and Aaron Judge next year. If Garret Jones can be retained as a coach I would bing up Gregg Bird as a back up for Tex. I would love to see Tex coach Bird in fielding To me its a natural progression that requires attention now,i.e. 2016. Jeigelo(sic)at third must be watched Headley has shown that consistent defense is slipping from him. His offense isn't going to carry the Yankees to the playoffs and ultimately the WS.Drew won't be a Yankee next year so the big question is WHO? Refsynder? I really don't know if there is another2ndbaseman dow there that deserves a chance so that means some current Yankees are going to become "former Yankees.

We all know that it wasn'tCashman who decided not to trade away his best farm team player at the deadline. It was the upper management of the Yankees.
I do not know that at all.

Headley is under contract through 2018. He's not going anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom