The official 2016 cuseclappy NBA Mock Draft | Syracusefan.com

The official 2016 cuseclappy NBA Mock Draft

Seems realistic from the Raps perspective.

I think they are looking for a big with range at the 9 spot, so I can see Ellenson as that pick. Raps fans seem to hate that pick though. They don't have many roster spots available so a late first Euro stash makes sense.

The 12th pick is an amusing generalization.

How did Washington go 16-15 with two lottery selections on the team?

Both of those guys greatly under achieved in school. Yet have had great workouts and shot up the draft boards.

Nba draft logic.....

That's why Porter Jr. should come to cuse instead of Washington or Mizzou!!!

This is pure speculation but I think Twolves are more likely to draft Hield or (if he's there) Murray than Dunn. Also, I'm really bad at predicting these things.

How did Washington go 16-15 with two lottery selections on the team?
I blame the coach. But I'm guessing at this point that dude is never going to get fired because he keeps bringing in high level talent. But yet can never figure out how to use them correctly.:confused:

This is pure speculation but I think Twolves are more likely to draft Hield or (if he's there) Murray than Dunn. Also, I'm really bad at predicting these things.

sota is all over the place, i think you're right and they're taking one of those 3. they could also take jaylen brown for another SF and I wouldn't flinch.

I think the kid from Marquette is the big drop of the night.

i think its going to be either him or poeltl..to a lesser extent i could see valentine sliding to late first

I think Dunn ends up in Boston if they hold on to that pick. Rumors of Denver wanting the 5th pick with Faried being in play to go to Minnesota. Curious to see what they do but I have a feeling they really want a guard. It's hard to see them taking Bender at 7 with Lauvergne, Jokic, and Nurkic already on the roster unless Faried does go in a trade. I'm hoping Mali ends up in Denver with one of their first round picks.

i think its going to be either him or poeltl..to a lesser extent i could see valentine sliding to late first
I'm seeing a lot of Labissiere dropping. Not because he isn't talented but because there are more big guys than usual in the draft. I personally like the kid but I've read he could go as low as 20.

I'm seeing a lot of Labissiere dropping. Not because he isn't talented but because there are more big guys than usual in the draft. I personally like the kid but I've read he could go as low as 20.

I could see that. Crazy to think he was a top 3 pick in all the pre season mocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom