The reason I love conference tourney time is extraordinarily simple | Syracusefan.com

The reason I love conference tourney time is extraordinarily simple

Not to be negative Nancy, but for me, it was the Big East Tournaments that got me excited. The passion and parity of the teams left you never knowing what was gonna happen.

Doesn't get any better than this, folks:

1552570697564.png

That's the thing about baseball, which is about to start. You can't spend too much time dwelling over one game because here comes another. It's a nice change from the constant postmortems of football and basketball.

The reason I love conference tourney time especially, is because I work from a home office at this point in my career and I can turn on the TV at noon, leave it on in the background all day, and there is wall to wall games . . . and not just our conference but everyone is having at it. Sorry Christmas, but THIS is the most wonderful time of the year :)

The reason I love conference tourney time especially, is because I work from a home office at this point in my career and I can turn on the TV at noon, leave it on in the background all day, and there is wall to wall games . . . and not just our conference but everyone is having at it. Sorry Christmas, but this is the most wonderful time of the year :)

LOVE your avatar!!

The reason I love conference tourney time especially, is because I work from a home office at this point in my career and I can turn on the TV at noon, leave it on in the background all day, and there is wall to wall games . . . and not just our conference but everyone is having at it. Sorry Christmas, but THIS is the most wonderful time of the year :)

You're fired.

You go to bed after a win, you wake up, and boom there is another game today to look forward to.

Simple as that. What more do you need in life?
A memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom