The Root of All This Evil? | Syracusefan.com

The Root of All This Evil?

DoubleDee

All American
Perhaps it's already been discussed on here, but it seems to me that the base of all our problems could be the O line?

The dynamic duo and supporting cast have yet in two games to have a decent rushing game.

Curious to know what everyone else thinks.

Perhaps it's already been discussed on here, but it seems to me that the base of all our problems could be the O line?

The dynamic duo and supporting cast have yet in two games to have a decent rushing game.

One half of the dynamic duo is being limited by the coaching staff more than anything else. The O-line has nothing to do with Jerome getting only 10 carries last night.

I don't think so overall. 45 passes and a stationary qb...1 sack. I'm not thrilled with Foys feet on stunts and blitzes but overall I think they are fine.

That O-line did not give up nearly 600 yards of offense...

So far the jury is still out but it does not look very impressive to date.

I like what the Oline did this game. MCDonald said they are still working out the kinks on what plays are the most efficient, well blocked, well run plays. 2nd half running looked liked a few games last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom