The Upside- BC II | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- BC II

SWC75

Bored Historian
- No, Yogi, it’s not over. Beating Clemson was more important than beating this team because that’s a quadrant 1 win. We’ll probably need to win at least one game in the ACC tournament, maybe 2. We are due for a run there. You know this team. Just when you are ready to give up on them…

- Tyus Battle broke out of his slump with a spectacular first half- 20 points. He had a decent second half to get 9 more but was obviously gassed at the end.

- Oshae Brissett also had good comeback from his dreadful game at Duke, just missing his 12th double-double with 18 points and 9 rebounds.

- Frank Howard was far from perfect, missing 14 of 20 shots with some bad turnovers but 17 points and 5 assists is nothing to sneeze at. If the Big three had played this well vs. Duke we’d have won and be looking forward to Selection Sunday. (I know…candy and nuts.)

- One way or another, it will all be over soon. I’m ready for golf tournaments, horse and car races and some boxing matches where I don’t care who wins, plus some early season baseball games that don’t matter all that much. Springtime is good Novocain.

18-12 (7-10) with 3+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!

Last edited:
- One way or another, it would all be over soon. I’m ready for golf tournaments, horse and car races and some boxing matches where I don’t care who wins, plus some early season baseball games that don’t matter all that much. Springtime is good Novocain.

I need your "Upsides" after games like this.

Last edited:
upside. jerome robinson missed the three pointer at the halftime buzzer .

Why is it that after the last lost the next game is/was really more important? What the Bona coach told is kids a month ago was true for SU, every game was a play in game. Unfortunatly its probably past that point now.

Why is it that after the last lost the next game is/was really more important? What the Bona coach told is kids a month ago was true for SU, every game was a play in game. Unfortunatly its probably past that point now.

In this case, because the NCAA is looking for tier one wins and last night could not have been one.

In this case, because the NCAA is looking for tier one wins and last night could not have been one.
But the comment was that Sat game is "actually" more important which isn't really true. The lose was/is just important because now Clemson is must win plus 2 in the ACCT. A win meant only 1 win in the ACCT might hve been enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom