The Upside- Loyola | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- Loyola

SWC75

Bored Historian
- A win is a win is a win is a win. Gertrude Stein said so.

- Chris McCullough: 6 for 7 from the field, 5 for 6 from the foul line, 7 rebs plus a block, an assist and two steals. Guy can play.

- When he wasn’t committing silly fouls, scored 18 points with 9 rebounds and 6 blocks. Mas and C-Mac are quite the 1-2 punch.

- Kaleb Joseph had a solid game: 8 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers.

- Trevor Cooney was 1 for 5 from outside but 3 for 3 from inside and scored 13 points.

- Chinoso Obokoh got to play, hit both shots, pulled down 3 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 block.

4-1 with 26+ to be done

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!!

I would also add to every upside for a game played is that our young guys are getting significant minutes, which means more experience and hopefully more learning and growth. With Roberson out, BJ was the beneficiary of those additional minutes. He made some good plays and some mistakes, but he the more minutes he gets now, the more he can learn and the faster he will get better.

- A win is a win is a win is a win. Gertrude Stein said so.

- Chris McCullough: 6 for 7 from the field, 5 for 6 from the foul line, 7 rebs plus a block, an assist and two steals. Guy can play.

- When he wasn’t committing silly fouls, scored 18 points with 9 rebounds and 6 blocks. Mas and C-Mac are quite the 1-2 punch.

- Kaleb Joseph had a solid game: 8 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers.

- Trevor Cooney was 1 for 5 from outside but 3 for 3 from inside and scored 13 points.

- Chinoso Obokoh got to play, hit both shots, pulled down 3 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 block.

4-1 with 26+ to be done

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!!
For Thanksgiving I am thankful for SWC75's Upside /Downside. Thats all for now.

I would also add to every upside for a game played is that our young guys are getting significant minutes, which means more experience and hopefully more learning and growth. With Roberson out, BJ was the beneficiary of those additional minutes. He made some good plays and some mistakes, but he the more minutes he gets now, the more he can learn and the faster he will get better.

Agreed. One thing I've noticed is that in every interview, JB is stressing that this team needs time to come together offensively. So many young players, so much inexperience.

Its not just one time that he's mentioned that--he brings it up at every opportunity. So I have some hope that this group might actually come together by midseason and be more cohesive offensively. Time will tell.

Agreed. One thing I've noticed is that in every interview, JB is stressing that this team needs time to come together offensively. So many young players, so much inexperience.

Its not just one time that he's mentioned that--he brings it up at every opportunity. So I have some hope that this group might actually come together by midseason and be more cohesive offensively. Time will tell.

This season is about evolution, aided by intelligent design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom