The Upside- Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- Wake Forest

SWC75

Bored Historian
- This team has its limitations but it never stops fighting. They kept finding ways to extend the contest at the end.

- Tyus Battle will have other nights like this but not many of them.

- Frank Howard has become “Mr. Big Shot”. He was 5 for 7 from the arc tonight and all of them came in key situations.

- We lost one we should have won. Now we have to win one we weren’t expected to win to make up for it. This team is capable of doing it and even likely to.

12-3 (1-1) with 16+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!

Last edited:
Bourama losing his redshirt might be an "Upside" if it means he will be able to contribute throughout the remainder of the schedule. However, JB's comments in the Press Conference hinted that it may have been a reluctant decision on his part.

- This team has its limitations but it never stops fighting. They kept finding ways to extend the contest at the end.

- Tyus Battle will have other nights like this but not many of them.

- Frank Howard has become “Mr. Big Shot”. He was 5 for 7 from the arc tonight and all of them came in key situations.

- We lost one we should have won. Now we have to win one we weren’t expected to win to make up for it. This team is capable of doing it and even likely to.

12-3 (1-0) with 16+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!
12- 3 (1-1)...

Geez, that was a very brief Upside, SWC. I can’t bear to read your Downside. Actually, I tend not to read much after we lose because it reinforces my belief that the sky is falling and I don’t need that. Sigh. I’m so fragile.

Geez, that was a very brief Upside, SWC. I can’t bear to read your Downside. Actually, I tend not to read much after we lose because it reinforces my belief that the sky is falling and I don’t need that. Sigh. I’m so fragile.

If you have anything to add, fire away.

There was an upside to losing to a team without its best player that lost to Drake, Liberty, and Georgia Southern?

There was an upside to losing to a team without its best player that lost to Drake, Liberty, and Georgia Southern?

There's always an Upside and always a Downside. Were any of the things I said negatives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom