The value of a degree from WVU... | Syracusefan.com

The value of a degree from WVU...

A bunch of us here can relate. I'm sure most of us are from, in, and the East Coast.

Reading the news is no walk in the park, that's for sure.

Van Tieu was not a heck of a lot better. I don't think she got his name right though she may have been a bit flustered from the obsenity-laced opening. Is she a WV grad too?

Also:
Clemente also clarified he did not say “gay” before uttering the obscenities on air as he was practicing trying to pronounce the winner of the London Marathon.

Not to pile on the poor kid, but I have no idea how he got the job in the first place. Many Newhouse kids are more polished by the end of their sophomore year.

The only thing worse than hiring that guy was CNN's decision to hire this guy to cover the marathon bombings

Hey! Hoopie Nation is comforting themselves that, while the ACC will not be picked apart, they are still in a more "prestigious football conference." Self-esteem is a terrible thing to misplace. Let's not inadvertantly hurt anyone's feelings in Mo-Town.

Yikes. As a WVU grad student, I take solace in the fact that my research is more important than the school name on the diploma; or at least that's what I choose to believe.