The West Wing | Syracusefan.com

The West Wing

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
I've heard a lot of people talk about this series before. Political affiliations aside, I think this is in my top 3 favorite TV Series of all time. I started watching about 2 months ago from the 1st episode and finished last night. I really fell in love with the character development, and when Bartlett got that "gift" from Leo's Daughter in the series finale, I about lost it.

What are your thoughts on this series?

I've heard a lot of people talk about this series before. Political affiliations aside, I think this is in my top 3 favorite TV Series of all time. I started watching about 2 months ago from the 1st episode and finished last night. I really fell in love with the character development, and when Bartlett got that "gift" from Leo's Daughter in the series finale, I about lost it.

What are your thoughts on this series?
I love the series. The writing and the pace of it were phenomenal. Mary Louise Parker was at her sexiest.
Dule Hill's character in Pysch even made a nice reference to West Wing in a recent episode when talking about how he could have made it to the White House

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom