The worst win... | Syracusefan.com

The worst win...

Is better than the best loss.

1-0 is all that matters.

I'm so happy we don't play next weekend. Hit a reset button, and pray.

Avoided the worst loss ever.
I agree with every word you just said. I would have agreed if you said you crapped your pants because I sure did. I'm sweating like the guy in Alien and I have the air on full blast. It's going to be a rough night. And it could have been so much worse.

Just for the hell of it, can you think of a worst win?
Maybe that Toledo game a few years ago when the refs blew the extra point call?

It was a win. Against a very good FCS team. Hunt lost his cool and placed the team in a bad situation. Austin Wilson came in and was functional, nothing more. He got experience and Hunt will probably get himself back in check. This teams know they can face adversity and win.

P.S. The fact the refs missed the obvious facemask call in which Hunt punched the Wildcat is telling in itself.

1-0 is all that matters.

Now go to bed.

It was a win. Against a very good FCS team. Hunt lost his cool and placed the team in a bad situation. Austin Wilson came in and was functional, nothing more. He got experience and Hunt will probably get himself back in check. This teams know they can face adversity and win.

P.S. The fact the refs missed the obvious facemask call in which Hunt punched the Wildcat is telling in itself.
That replay was shown several times. That's a tackle made on a RB or WR probably 10 times a game. He did not grab the facemask but underneath it and the helmet got pulled up.

If you want to talk missed facemask calls, we got a way with one on their last drive of regulation that was pretty blatant.

My point is no one should even be considering blaming the officials for the game being the way it was last night.

I'm just glad that game was buried on espn3.

Has SU ever lost to a I-AA in modern football history?

That replay was shown several times. That's a tackle made on a RB or WR probably 10 times a game. He did not grab the facemask but underneath it and the helmet got pulled up.

If you want to talk missed facemask calls, we got a way with one on their last drive of regulation that was pretty blatant.

My point is no one should even be considering blaming the officials for the game being the way it was last night.

I didn't like the official crew as a whole. They seemed out of the game. My opinion. And, Yes, I did see the face mask we got away with, you are correct. Hunt lost his cool and screed up. The team pulled together and pulled out a W. That is what maters. Ugly win >>>>>>> any loss.

I'm just glad that game was buried on espn3.

Yeah. Most of the non-nova/cuse fans who didn't see it will just think "Boy, Hunt must be really good for them to almost lose that game."

1-0 is all that matters.

yep. now i can just focus on the NFL for a week and then get ready to go 2-0.

yep. now i can just focus on the NFL for a week and then get ready to go 2-0.

Oh yeah, the NFL will help next weekend fly by. Oh wait, I'm a Bills fan...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom