The Yankees need far more out of their third baseman--- | Syracusefan.com

The Yankees need far more out of their third baseman---

CaliCuse

All American
Chase Headly isn't the man to give it to them .A little surprised it hasn't been mentioned in this offseason period.

Based on? He had an abnormal year defensively, he is normally very good in the field. His numbers were slightly below normal hitting, but not by much, although his power dipped in the second half

Based on? He had an abnormal year defensively, he is normally very good in the field. His numbers were slightly below normal hitting, but not by much, although his power dipped in the second half

I read today of a hypothetical trade. Aaron Judge and Andrew Miller for Jose Fernandez. What do you think?

I read today of a hypothetical trade. Aaron Judge and Andrew Miller for Jose Fernandez. What do you think?

Id be very surprised the Marlins would think of dealing that trade. Id say yes in a heart beat if I were the Yankees, but to get Fernandez it would take a lot more than Judge and Miller

The Marlins would never trade Fernandez, and if they did the Yankees would have to unload all of their top prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom