There is no doubt in my mind Sean McDonough reads this board | Syracusefan.com

There is no doubt in my mind Sean McDonough reads this board

Alsacs

Living Legend
I put the ACC Tournament game on while eating lunch and listening to him talk about Syracuse and the bubble it is stuff right outta here.

I like it by the way.After the stuff he said during the FB season with Shafer this today confirmed it. I wonder if the other alums in broadcasting read this board.

Note: Sorry to Kaiser Sean does have faith in Hopkins.

I put the ACC Tournament game on while eating lunch and listening to him talk about Syracuse and the bubble it is stuff right outta here.

I like it by the way.After the stuff he said during the FB season with Shafer this today confirmed it. I wonder if the other alums in broadcasting read this board.

I bet $100 sometime over the next 24 hours, Mcdonnough somehow fits the word "alsacs" into a broadcast.

Weird. I didn't realize there are dual broadcasts for these games today. I've been watching the Raycom one with Tim Brando

I'm Tim Robbins... BTW, I have an extra ticket for all the Football games.

I bet $100 sometime over the next 24 hours, Mcdonnough somehow fits the word "alsacs" into a broadcast.

I'm not sure. The FCC might think he said something that rhymes with that and fine him.

Though if he really does filch from here like the American Standard does, I'd alsacs deserves a shout out.

I'm pretty sure Kaiser is Marv Albert.

That Kaiser, what a kinky pervert.

marv_albert_1997_05_28.jpg

Who is Ian Eagle?
Ian doesn't post here but I give him everything that said. His son who's a Newhouse freshman might.
Look out for him Noah Eagle (will be a national p by p guy) in few years.

Sean if you are reading this drop a Pink Stripes reference in this game today and this guy will know you are a Syracusefan guy.

Or he could just drop this line at some point: "look at all of these Syracusefans [under his breath: "dot com"] in the building today"

Ian doesn't post here but I give him everything that said. His son who's a Newhouse freshman might.
Would be cool. SU's directory lists him as a sophomore.

As will one of our own, TrickySU, a CNS grad and rising Newhouse junior, incoming head of WAER sports and this summer's voice of the Auburn Doubledays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom