These fouls being called on DC | Syracusefan.com

These fouls being called on DC

Yeah that 5th foul was a b.s. foul, but b.s. on Coleman for putting himself in a position where the ref sees him with two hand firmly in the offensive players back.

He had one arm up on that last one.

He had one arm up on that last one.

Maybe after he took the hand off of the GA Tech player. They showed it on replay from under the basket and he clearly had both hands planted on the guys back.

Yeah that 5th foul was a b.s. foul, but b.s. on Coleman for putting himself in a position where the ref sees him with two hand firmly in the offensive players back.

It was a joke, I can't believe they called that, well ya I can, the refs were horrible today.

I got this from a reliable source - "Coleman has been tweeting nasty things to the Mothers of Referees." About the only thing I can think of regarding some of these crap fouls being called on him.

I thought the new rule stated you can have one fore arm in the back of the offensive players. If that is the case, why does DC feel he has to use 2 hands on the player? Based on seeing the video of what is allowed, DC is more then strong enough that he can hold his ground with a forearm shiv.

I think he's been getting nailed for some crap fouls, but he does tend to use a pseudo-swim move (with his elbows) to clear space on most touches down low. I sort of look at those like Cooney's travels, you know it's wrong, but it's called so rarely that you're sort of shocked when the whistle does blow. Then they call some random crap though - officiating is so inconsistent.

That flop though sucked. He barely touched him.

I think the fouls - ticky tack or not - that he gets called for are legit. Two hands on a players back is a foul that is going to get called. Where I think he get's short changed is the amount of hits he takes when he has the ball that aren't called. He does use his arm to hook on his drive but the fact that a 250 pound man flops on that contact should not be awarded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom