They’ve stopped playing for him. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

They’ve stopped playing for him.

Not unless he starts catching up to the development curve Oshae took and he has a long ways to go to get there.
hes basically a freshman right now, minutes-wise...i think people forget

hes basically a freshman right now, minutes-wise...i think people forget

That doesn't change my point though...nothing about his game translates to the NBA right now. I think you are underestimating what it takes to make it to the league.

That doesn't change my point though...nothing about his game translates to the NBA right now. I think you are underestimating what it takes to make it to the league.
He has NBA athleticism and his shot is improved. The next step is to work on his handle. I also wonder if he's the type who would do better in man.

He has NBA athleticism and his shot is improved. The next step is to work on his handle. I also wonder if he's the type who would do better in man.

His shot looks OK in a college game wide open. He is 6-10 and struggles to finish around the basket, his defense is still very suspect and rebounding is mediocre. Athleticism is there yes but just such a long way to go.

I mean, yeah...I realize it is a "hot take"...and I'm going out a limb with it...

but here's a crazy stat: Judah Mintz has played more minutes for Syracuse than Benny has as of today...

It's very early in Benny's career and a lot of people are acting like his career is over simply because he isn't a one and done and has a lot to work on...and going against that tide perhaps makes me prone to hyperbole

but...

another crazy stat: Benny is averaging more points per game this season than Cole Swider did in any of his first 3 seasons in NCAABB

(I realize Swider isn't exactly Kevin Durant but he has played 6 NBA games this season - and btw, people mocked me last season when I said Swider could play in the NBA - after he turned it on late and torched UNC)

I mean, yeah...I realize it is a "hot take"...and I'm going out a limb with it...

but here's a crazy stat: Judah Mintz has played more minutes for Syracuse than Benny has as of today...

It's very early in Benny's career and a lot of people are acting like his career is over simply because he isn't a one and done and has a lot to work on...and going against that tide perhaps makes me prone to hyperbole

but...

another crazy stat: Benny is averaging more points per game this season than Cole Swider did in any of his first 3 seasons in NCAABB

(I realize Swider isn't exactly Kevin Durant but he has played 6 NBA games this season - and btw, people mocked me last season when I said Swider could play in the NBA - after he turned it on late and torched UNC)
How much you want to bet he never plays in a NBA game? I’ll literally bet anything and all I have and any future earnings.

but...

His career at Syracuse is over by his own choice.

How much you want to bet he never plays in a NBA game? I’ll literally bet anything and all I have and any future earnings.
you going to give me odds? it's definitely not 1:1 right now

10 to 1 work?
I mean, yeah...what is the threshhold of NBA player though? 1 game? or?

*also, just another warning, Benny is ahead of where rakeem christmas was at this point in his career...and Rakeem made the NBA, as well

I mean, yeah...what is the threshhold of NBA player though? 1 game? or?

*also, just another warning, Benny is ahead of where rakeem christmas was at this point in his career...and Rakeem made the NBA, as well
1 minute works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom