Things you wouldnt expect to see when you open a tweet. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Things you wouldnt expect to see when you open a tweet.

Which is really saying something when the entire hoya culture is dirty.
No surprise that some people still consider them our most hated rivals. They had some real thugs. Never could understand it either since Georgetown is considered an elite school but allowed guys like Page and Graham in their school.

No surprise that some people still consider them our most hated rivals. They had some real thugs. Never could understand it either since Georgetown is considered an elite school but allowed guys like Page and Graham in their school.

They were fun to hate back then and usually one or both teams were ranked.

I know Victor Page has had all kinds of legal issues later in life but I don’t recall him being a dirty player on the court.

Talk about the bubble I'm living in... I didn't even realize how big the whole Swifty thing is and how huge her following is until someone stated the cost of her tickets and other such things. I was blown away. I don't find her very attractive and her music sucks to my ears. But I understand, she's not singing to me. My 12 year old daughter really likes her, as does my wife. I'll stick with my own music.
I went to probably 50 shows for the cost of one of her tickets.

That last part prolly plays a large part.

She's attractive, talented, and the biggest selling star in the world right now.
Her current Eras Tour has grossed $2.2 BILLION. In North America alone.
Like so:
While there’s much to say about the music, costumes, and production, the impact of the Eras Tour is starkly reflected in the numbers: a projected gross of $2.2 billion in North American ticket sales alone, and hundreds of millions of streams, reaching a nearly 80% spike in those listening to her music catalog in the weeks after the tour kicked off.

Her fans are literally fanatical.

And as was mentioned up-thread, she makes more doing one concert, than Travis Kelce makes ALL YEAR.

If you thought of her as this generation's, I dunno - Madonna? Mariah?
Pick any women's mega music superstar from the 80's or 90's, and there you have it.

Only this is literally the biggest tour in world history.
And it's only just getting started.
I have nieces who are documented to be in the top 5% of her online (whatever the term is) listeners IN THE WORLD!!

I went to probably 50 shows for the cost of one of her tickets.
Holy crap. My sister in law took my daughter. I guess I should be more thankful to her for not only taking her but paying for her ticket.

What is this thread about again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom