This article deserves its own thread ... | Syracusefan.com

This article deserves its own thread ...

cto

Administrator
As we approach the 15th anniversary of the 2003 National Championship win (4/7/03), the DO is apparently doing a "where are they now" series about players on that team.

Nice story here about Craig Forth, who is a junior high school principal and following his dream of making a difference in inclusive education. (It was included in the daily round up articles above, but I thought it should have its own thread).

Craig Forth continues lifelong desire to include and educate as school principal

Last edited:
What a great story! I particularly liked when he was trying to help kids with aggressive behavior using basketball metaphors. I remember a story and picture of his teaching at Tecumseh Elementary where my kids had gone to school.

He made a difference on our team, but more importantly, he’s making a difference in kids lives.

As we approach the 15th anniversary of the 2003 National Championship win (4/7/03), the DO is apparently doing a "where are they now" series about the eight rotation players on that team.

Nice story here about Craig Forth, who is a junior high school principal and following his dream of making a difference in inclusive education. (It was included in the daily round up articles above, but I thought it should have its own thread).

Craig Forth continues lifelong desire to include and educate as school principal
I loved Craig Forth. He took far too much criticism from the fan base. All he did was try his ass off every night and help bring us a National Championship.

Great article.

Hey, a Tom Bull mention. He's at SU now - great guy.

Wonder when they'll run another in this series. Forth's doing good things, but I'd assume that even casual fans are as familiar with his current situation as they are with McNamara's or Anthony's. It's the Duanys and McNeils who I'm really looking forward to catching up with.