This being St Patricks Day *weekend* | Syracusefan.com

This being St Patricks Day *weekend*

OK add your Irish tunes. I have more but I have the weekend. ;)

Awesome idea. Now I'll have to have three windows open so I can hear the full album. And add some more here.

Got to see these guys in Albany back in the 90s. Fun band.

I think they have broken up.

They will be. They actually headlined the show on Sirius 28 last night for St. Paddy's Day.

"On September 18, 2013 Black 47 issued this statement: In early November 2014, exactly 25 years after our first gig, Black 47 will disband. There are no fights, differences over musical policy, or general skulduggery, we remain as good friends as when we first played together. We just have a simple wish to finish up at the top our game after 25 years of relentless touring and, as always, on our own terms. The last gig we played at the South Buffalo Irish Festival was as good as any we've ever performed. Our goal now is to play another full year plus and dedicate all of those gigs to you who've supported us through thick and thin. Rather than just running out the clock we will be recording "Last Call," an album of new songs in November and as usual will be working out the material onstage. We would like to say goodbye to you all personally and will make every effort to come play in your city, town, college, pub, club, performing arts center and should you wish to alert your local promoter you can download booking particulars here: http://www.black47.com/Black47LastCall2014.pdf."

Sláinte! enjoy (alright my fav so FULL album)

I prefer the Swagger album but you really cannot go wrong with anything FM. Just saw them in concert last month in Charlotte. Always a great time.

Paddy and the Rats are from Hungary. Amazing how much Irish/Celtic stuff is coming out of eastern Europe now.

This one is NSFW so use headphones.

I prefer the Swagger album but you really cannot go wrong with anything FM. Just saw them in concert last month in Charlotte. Always a great time.
Agreed. They frequent Rochester most springs. Probably seen them 5-6 times there. Saw them once down in Johnson City, NY at a place called Magic City Music Hall. That place (it closed) would get way better concerts than Syracuse ever could (go figure). Also saw them down in Sayreville, New Jersey. Concerts used to be my life. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom