This Board is Like Groundhog Day... | Syracusefan.com

This Board is Like Groundhog Day...

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
The attendance is going to suck...It's different in Tennessee eventhough they suck worse...Nobody goes to games...The fan base sucks...the locals suck...the alums suck...the students suck...everybody sucks....

It will be different when SU wins 8 or 9 games regularly and is ranked. A. Davis: "Just win baby."

Last edited:
clock_groundhog_day_medium.jpg

Que 'I got you babe' in 3.2.1.. ;)

The attendance is going to suck...It's different in Tennessee eventhough they suck worse...Nobody goes to games...The fan base sucks...the locals suck...the alums suck...the students suck...everybody sucks...
It will be different when SU wins 8 or 9 games regularly and is ranked. A. Davis: "Just win baby."

The attendance is going to suck...It's different in Tennessee eventhough they suck worse...Nobody goes to games...The fan base sucks...the locals suck...the alums suck...the students suck...everybody sucks...

You liked my Tennessee quote i see : )

Your post sucks, this thread sucks.....

Dome beers suck, so do dome dogs...concessions are to high they suck, Parking sucks, And this one for Bud P. , they have to have backs on seats to draw crowds !

I LOVE ME SOME GROUNDHOG DAY...!!

It's the only day in the winter months that I look forward to hands down.

The coaching sucks.

The playcalling sucks.

The players suck.

Recruiting sucks.

We're not getting enough recruits... what's wrong???

We're getting too many recruits... what is the coaching staff doing???

The fanbase sucks.

The rotation needs to be X instead of Y.

I'm not ready to say that we're any good... yet.

The sky is falling!

Play. Stop. Rewind.

Did I miss anything?

Bubble Screens.....wait for it....wait for it.....SUCK!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom