This board right now... | Syracusefan.com

This board right now...

Keep Calm 1.JPG

:rolling:awesomness!!! Nailed me, that's exactly how I danced during my 'big balls' rendition the other night.

I thought he was the coolest guy on the video and thought you were pretty cool, your guy and Tee's guy.

tee1222 said:
:eek: lol :eek: I'm so glad I'm in this! Best, bro. Much thanks and much needed.

Didn't you see that before? Someone made it months ago and it was posted. Surprised you missed it then. You usually don't miss anything.

I thought he was the coolest guy on the video and thought you were pretty cool, your guy and Tee's guy.

Well Tee is pretty dang cool but while the thing cool about me is that I know I'm not cool. I'll take the compliment though. :)

Last edited:
Didn't you see that before? Someone made it months ago and it was posted. Surprised you missed it then. You usually don't miss anything.

I missed it as well, probably while I was huddled up under a blanked reading the 'NCAA STUFF' like a freakizoid.

Haha bees, I'm all over the place! I sometimes miss some of the best.

408 Request Time-out
My orange round head is about to explode... I can't take much more of this!!!! !

Best wishes to CM and the NBA and his young family.
Cuse has become like a barber shop...

Who's Next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom