This Georgia/LSU game is unreal. | Syracusefan.com

This Georgia/LSU game is unreal.

In the end LSUs OL couldn't block anybody. Also Les Miles decided to play prevent with a 4 pt lead with 4 mins to go and Georgia having 2 TOs. Murray made them pay

Les Miles managed the clock like a champ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the end LSUs OL couldn't block anybody. Also Les Miles decided to play prevent with a 4 pt lead with 4 mins to go and Georgia having 2 TOs. Murray made them pay

Les Miles is horrendous. Most years LSU has so much talent that even he can't screw it up.

I posted this on another thread. Both teams lost nine guys on defense from last year, and 15 of those guys drafted by NFL, and now these year they are ranked #6/#9. All those points were scored with the refs calling pass interference all day. Just too many great athletes on both sides, two great QB's, too many great athletes on both sides. And with Bama/A&M waiting for LSU, Florida for GA after playing USC. What a great conference

so apparently the SEC is now the B12

They still have that "sec speed" but not sure where those "vaunted sec defenses" have gone. Not that EsecPN will bring that up for discussion.

I posted this on another thread. Both teams lost nine guys on defense from last year, and 15 of those guys drafted by NFL, and now these year they are ranked #6/#9. All those points were scored with the refs calling pass interference all day. Just too many great athletes on both sides, two great QB's, too many great athletes on both sides. And with Bama/A&M waiting for LSU, Florida for GA after playing USC. What a great conference

The best that money can buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom