This is all going to hell in a hand basket... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is all going to hell in a hand basket...

This is not sour grapes, but who the heck is TCU anyway? They do not have nearly the tradition of Syracuse in the major sports, & they may or MAY NOT be as good as the CUSE football program right now...

This is not sour grapes, but who the heck is TCU anyway? They do not have nearly the tradition of Syracuse in the major sports, & they may or MAY NOT be as good as the CUSE football program right now...

Yes but they do keep him close to home.

Davey O'Brien?
Sammy Baugh?
LaDainian Tomlinson?
Back-to-back BCS appearances?

Yup, no football tradition at TCU at all.

Let me know if I have this right. Allen calls X amount of schools, since it's illegal for schools to call him (wink/wink) after Marrone/Hackett leave. Now, are the current recruits able to call Shafer? Another thing...how is Shafer handling these calls? I don't think anyone can answer what Shafer is saying but it will tell me to a point on how good of a recruiter he is regarding the results on signing day.

When the head coach leaves you will lose recruits and coaches, plain and simple. Position coaches looking for more money or a better spot is part of the business. Again, Shafer will keep some assistants others will leave for a variety of reasons... It happens speculating as if keeping the staff together was a condition for either side for the Shafer hire is just that conjecture or speculation. Zach Allen was recruited by Hackett, he left Allen went elsewhere. BFD

As I have said, shafer has the experience and resume, he also has the experience at syracuse which to me is invaluable, he knows what he is up against and from his presserI think he knows the fans and the area and I think he likes it. Shafer also has the right to hire his own staff, which he will

The only people in this class I really care about are the big uglies and the linebackers. We have enough skill players until the next class.
I care about losing Edwards who will be an NFL running back before he hangs up his cleats and strap. ZA would have been a huge player in the Dome. This is not to day that those names left on the roster will not be.

Grob's QB might end up a 1st Round draft pick.
And GROB still could coach the team to win. The man was a classic case of the "Peter Principle" He smiled and glad handed his way past Gross who didn't have a clue how to hire a HC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom