This is one of those days | Syracusefan.com

This is one of those days

orange79

Internet Sleuth
that we haven't experienced in a long, long time. So big, our coach got emotional on national TV. So big, we sold out the Dome since forever and literally helped the team win. And bigger things to come, hopefully.

Kick back and enjoy it. We all deserve it.

LFGO!!!

Maybe I’m getting old but I keep thinking about the fact that every season is over so quickly.
We have to wait nine months to see this team play.
And then hope the weekdays fly by so we can get to the next game.
We definitely should enjoy these days.

If I see anyone complain or be negative tonight I’m cursing you with 1000 years of bad pharmacy experiences. Tonight is a night to party!
Our punting wasn't good!

that we haven't experienced in a long, long time. So big, our coach got emotional on national TV. So big, we sold out the Dome since forever and literally helped the team win. And bigger things to come, hopefully.

LFGO!!!
What a great post. Special day. One more magical day shared with my 90 year old Dad whos turning 40 next year:) Im so grateful for this season for all of us fans. This team is easy to love. Heart and character. What a day.

LFGO!!!
Amen 79

FloridaFan has made his decision, now let him enforce it.
I’m a CPhT with nothing but a love for orange. I will enforce the curse at any pharmacy you get perscriptions from

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom