This just in Calipari can't coach! | Syracusefan.com

This just in Calipari can't coach!

Say, whatever became of Anthony Davis? I remember him hitting his noggin on the backboard months ago. I remember saying he'd be a bust last year, many laughed. Yes I want a cookie.

Say, whatever became of Anthony Davis? I remember him hitting his noggin on the backboard months ago. I remember saying he'd be a bust last year, many laughed. Yes I want a cookie.

He is not strong enough yet. He is good in the open floor but is getting pushed around in the half court.

Trust me when I say, I'm happy a prediction like that comes true, especially for a UK player so here you go, you deserve it.

6296-cookie_monster3_7769871237963363.jpg

I don't think it's physically possible for him to gain weight. He is a fart between 2 tea leaves. A quote from grandma.

This is not football...see Kevin Garnett, Marcus Camby, Kevin Durant, or Tyson Chandler. It basketball strength

He is not strong enough yet. He is good in the open floor but is getting pushed around in the half court.
I said he was a JoshBoone.2 . I was laughed at derisively. Actually he's somewhere in between Sam Bowie and Boone.

I said he was a JoshBoone.2 . I was laughed at derisively. Actually he's somewhere in between Sam Bowie and Boone.
You were able to read through the media hype, it's a gift.

Can someone explain to me how he's performed so poorly? I don't watch pre-season basketball, but I see he's averaging 13 and 8 as a 19 year old.

I'll take the Boone with a side of Bowie comparison every day.
i.png

Can someone explain to me how he's performed so poorly? I don't watch pre-season basketball, but I see he's averaging 13 and 8 as a 19 year old.

He is not preforming poorly just needs to get stronger...there are a few haters out there

You didn't get the memo? 19 is like 26 in NBA years.

People don't see his highlights on SportsCenter. Therefore, he couldn't be good.

exactly! so how are you calling it like you see it ...if you are not seeing it?...hater
Ok you are a lover. He sucks. He may get a little better but don't count on it.

Ok you are a lover. He sucks. He may get a little better but don't count on it.
lol! no I just watch a lot of NBA basketball and the kid can play

lol! no I just watch a lot of NBA basketball and the kid can play
Oh he can play. It's just the rigors of playing the F/C in the NBA only 3 years removed from playing high school pg. hitting a growth spurt that late in high school and that much, has to take a toll.

Oh he can play. It's just the rigors of playing the F/C in the NBA only 3 years removed from playing high school pg. hitting a growth spurt that late in high school and that much, has to take a toll.
yes but then there is next year and the year after that and so on and so forth...he will have a nice career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom