This maybe some good news...Seth Davis has picked IU to win. | Syracusefan.com

This maybe some good news...Seth Davis has picked IU to win.

What a ! Are any announcers/writers picking the Cuse for I haven't seen any as of yet...

This is at least reasonable to pick the #1 seed over the #4 seed. Unlike picking the #13 seed over the #4, which was not only wrong but turned out to be the largest point differential in a win in the history of the NCAA tourney. He should have been fired over that prognostication since he lost any credibility he may have had (not that he really had any).

Notice he not one positive thing to say about SU. Every team he picked against he at least some positive aspects listed for them. Ever since the Andy Katz saga he seems to have really gone very negative on SU...and I think it has nothing to do with on court basketball.

What a joke. If you pick against Syracuse 6 times, there's a 95% chance you'll eventually be right. Then he'll say he picked correctly, ignoring he's been wrong the past month.

Best way to deal with the Seth Davis's of the world is to disprove them on the court.

Let them keep picking against us--there's only one way to shut them up.

Let's Go Orange!!!

As a Montana fan, this pick equals nothing but good news. I'll be watching the game tonight. Go Griz! Go Orange!

Seth Davis is a complete TOOL...

I'd rather listen to Sir Charles... He's equally clueless but at least entertaining...

Bruce Pearl picked us to win. He is the only one I saw.